Chapter 8

3rd person POV

Lukario claimed up the pipes on the wall. Megatron looked from Starscream and the organic. She was now at Breakdown's shoulder. She back flipped off and onto his shoulder. Knockout was paying close attention to what she was doing.

"Starscream...why is there an organic on board my war ship?"

"Capitán Anaranjado me trajo!" The organic said calmly

Knockout jumped back "she specks in tongues!"

"No just English and Spanish and Japanese...and a little of German...French...Italian...Russian... Chinese.-"

Megatron tried to blast Luka but she just dropped to the ground running around.

"TAKE EVASIVE ACTION! TAKE EVASIVE ACTION!"

Megatron growled looking at an amused Knockout and a laughing Breakdown.

"Knockout! Breakdown!" They stopped and froze in fear. "Since you are so amused by the organic you will look after her until we have use for her."

Luka immediately clung to Breakdown's finger. She giggled and bent back so that only her legs were wrapped around his finger.

"Okay Lord Megatron as thy orders."

Megatron smirked. She's a good listener I'll give the organic that. He walked away leaving behind 3 confused Con's and on annoying organic.

Luka's POV

I looked around at everything upsidedown. I laughed and pulled myself up. I looked at the 3 confused con's...bot's...whatever. I climbed up Capitan Orange faces arm. He looked at me and grabbed the back of my shirt.

"Why are you climbing all over the place?"

"Cause I've got energy that I need to gets outs!" I yelled

The winced at the volume. The Femme-Mech glared at me. I snapped my fingers

"Soooooorrrrrrrry!" I yelled at him

"What?"

"Sorry for calling ya a femme when ya was a mech its a little hard to tells...no offense but ya do look like a femme."

Femme-Mech looked a little confused. I smiled before jumping down

"So what do we do?"