Chapter 17

Third Person POV

Megatron glared at Knockout who was checking Luka.

"Where is Shockwave?"

"In his lab."

Megatron marched out of the medbay. Shockwave had tainted this child. Everyone got out of his way as he stormed by. Breakdown, Dreadwing, Soundwave, Starscream and Arachnid followed him to see what was wrong. He marched into Shockwaves lab and punched him across his face.

"What the?" Starscream questioned watching as Megatron got Shockwave again and again, not once letting him regroup

He finally stopped when Dreadwing and Breakdown pulled him off.

"What has brought on this, rage, my leigh?" Shockwave asked as Predaking (still in Dragon form) nudged him.

"Luka." Megatron growled "is sparked and I suspect it is yours."

Shockwave froze. His plan worked. He stood up straight and nodded his head. Suddenly everyone wanted to kill him but Predaking protected him. He walked up to his desk and placed his hand on the table.

"I saw that her reproductive cells were like our own but not entirely the same so to see if it was possible I implanted my seed in her. It apparently is. Now for part two."

"There's a second part to this torcher?" Arachnid spaz

"I worked on a machine that will allow Luka to carry and birth the sparkling."

"What are you going to make her into a cybertronian!?" Starscream yelled

"No, that would be awful...she is much to pretty. No this machine will make her a techno-organic."

"That could kill her and the sparkling." Breakdown yelled

Shockwave glared at him. Four  seething Alphas was aggravating him. This was his mate and child, he could whatever the crud he wanted.

"I have tested it on a few humans. All had lived through the experiments. I killed them afterwards to keep it hidden. But I know they will live."

They all glared at him.

Megatron couldn't believe what he was hearing. Shockwave was not acting like an Alpha. An Alpha won't do anything that could potentially hurt them. He must have something else up his sleeve, as humans say. Megatron was going to watch his second in command.
Soundwave was fuming in silence. He enjoyed the organics company. He may not always show it but she was his little squishy.
Dreadwing glared at Shouckwave. He was a dishonor to both the deceptions and alphas everywhere. To force himself on an omega and then use both omega and sparkling as an experiment.
Breakdown was three seconds from killing the alpha before him. To think of hurting the child more than she already was.
Starscream was going to kill him. He may be an omega in hiding but that doesn't mean he won't fight.
Arachnid was angry but the Alpha pheromones around her were telling her not to make any sudden movements.

Predaking looked at his creator. He knew what was going on but he also knew how much he loves his Omega. He spent hours upon hours watching her and making sure she had all that she wanted and needed.

"If we refuse to go through with this?" Megatron asked

Shockwave froze in horror "then she will die."