Chapter 10

Ratchets POV

I stared at me sister who was out cold. I sighed running a servo against her faceplate. I smiled sadly at her calm face. She gave us all a spark attack. I sighed thanking Primus that she was alright. Bulkhead and WheelJack had both been very...attentive to how my sisters recovery was going.

"So, how is she Ratchet?"

I turned to see the two little Devils. I grinned at them before responding.

"She is doing fine but I have another matter to discuss."

"Yes?"

"Don't even think about trying to date my sister because if you do you'll have one angry medic on your-"

"L-Lukario?"

I was at my sisters side instantly as she spoke softly.

"Luna, you have to-"

"Brother."

"Yes?"

"Bring Lukario back safely."

I nodded as she drifted back into recharge.

Luka's POV

I stared at the giant con in front of me. He poked me and checked every...well almost every nook and cranny...at last he found a few places I wouldn't let him check.

"Open you legs organic."

"No!"

He huffed in annoyance. I was not about to let him see my...well you know. He picked me up and tried to open my legs without hurting me. I shut them tightly and wouldn't budge. He growled under his breath at my stubbornness. Finally he placed me on a bed and strapped me down.

"Now from what I could gather, you are human but a prolonged exposure to unkept Energon had changed your body slowly to a new stronger form."

"Yeah, okay I get that but why do you need to check down there!?"

"I need to gather a sample of your reproductive cells to see if it is a passable gene."

"Wait...what?"

"I need one of your human egg cells."

I stared at this giant con like he had grown two heads. I shook my head in a 'no' manner closing my legs closer.

"We can do this the easy quiet way or the hard loud way."

"I will never give in!"

"Suit yourself."

With that he picked me up with the bed and headed towards a room.

"W-what are you doing?!?"

"This is the hard way...you will willingly give up your egg...even if I must stimulate you."