Grilled Cheesus

Juniper walked into the kitchen and saw Finn staring with his mouth open at a grilled cheese.

"Why are you looking at that sandwich like that?" asked Juniper.

"I made a grilled Cheesus," gasped Finn.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Juniper furrowed her brows as she walked over to the quarterback and examined the grilled cheese. "What in the name of hot actresses is this?"

"It's a grilled Cheesus, I told you," said the older boy.

"Are you gonna eat it? Cause I'm kind of hungry," said the brunette. "Or are you just going to keep staring at it with your mouth hanging open like a dog?"

Finn grabbed a butter knife from the silverware drawer and cut the sandwich in half. He gave one half to Juniper and took the other half with him – the half that had the face of Jesus.

****

"Mr. Schue? I have something I'd like to say," said Finn as he stood up and walked to the front of the class. "Something happened to me, and I can't get into it, but it's shaken me to my core."

"Oh my god, he's coming out," said Puck.

"Yes. There is a man who's recently come into my life..."

That got Juniper's attention. She looked up from her homework and raised a brow at the quarterback.

"...that man is Jesus Christ."

Juniper's mouth fell open in shock as she exchanged a look with Puck.

"That's way worse," said the mohawk boy.

"Honestly," agreed Juniper.

"I know there's others in here who dig him, too," continued Finn. "So I thought maybe this week we could pay tribute to him in music. You know, pay tribute to Jesus."

"Sorry, but if I wanted to sing about Jesus I'd go to church," said Kurt. "And the reason I don't go to church is because most churches don't think very highly of gay people."

"Or women," Juniper inputted, crossing her arms.

"Or science," said Kurt.

"I don't see anything wrong with getting a little church up in here," said Mercedes.

"I agree," said Quinn. "I've had a really hard year, and I turned to God a lot for help. I, for one, wouldn't mind saying thanks."

"Thanks for what? That it didn't come out a lizard baby?" asked Santana.

"Maybe our song selections don't have to be about Jesus," suggested Mr. Schue. "We could do songs about spirituality."

Puck made a face and Juniper rolled her eyes.

"You got a problem with Jesus?" Finn asked in a harsh tone.

"Yeah, I do, actually," said Juniper. "I'm a raging bisexual trying to figure out if I want to be railed by Addison Montgomery or Uncle Jesse."

"I'd pick Addison Montgomery any day," said Brittany.

"Me too," agreed the brunette.

"I got no problem with the guy," said Puck. "I'm a total Jew for Jesus. He's my number one hebe. What I don't like seeing is people using J-Money to cramp everybody else's style. It seems to me that true spirituality, or whatever you want to call it, is about enjoying the life you've been given. I see God every time I make out with a new chick."

"Okay, that doesn't make any sense," scoffed Rachel. "In fact, it's stupid."

"Are you calling Mr. Billy Joel stupid?" asked Puck as he stood up to get his guitar. "I'd like to continue my streak of doing only songs by Jewish artists."

****

Santana invited Juniper over to her house after school to work on homework, but they ended up not doing any of it since there was an undeniable sexual tension between the two – making it impossible to focus on anything else.

"Is that true what you said in Glee Club today?" asked Santana. "You know, about you being bi?"

"Yup," Juniper nodded. "I spent the summer doing a lot of thinking and realized that I don't really care if who I date is a boy or a girl."

"What made you realize that?" asked the Latina, moving closer to the younger girl.

"I'm madly in love with Anne Hathway and John Stamos," Juniper smiled.

"Fair point," chuckled the raven haired girl.

The two held eye contact for a moment before Santana's gaze shifted from Juniper's brown eyes to her lips. The younger girl noticed this and found herself looking at the Latina's lips as well. 

Santana cupped the girl's cheek and slowly leaned in, gently pressing her lips to Juniper's.