A Wedding

a/n - start song when it says

"Listen up bitches," said Santana. "Here is the game plan. Juni and I do not want to see each other in our dresses til the wedding, so we're gonna come out one at a time and show our selections."

"And no peeking, Santana," Juniper called from behind a curtain in the dressing room. "I don't want 9000 years of bad luck."

After trying on around eight dresses, Juniper finally found one that she liked. It was an off the shoulder dress with a vine-like pattern that trailed down and cut off mid-waist.

"Oh, Juniper, that's it," Mercedes gasped.

"That is absolutely stunning," said Tina.

"I think this is the one," Juniper whispered.

"I think so too," said Brittany.

"It looks so comfy," Rachel added.

"It's beautiful," said Quinn.

"Wow."

Juniper's eyes widened in horror as the sound of her fiancée's voice echoed in her ears.

"Juni, you look so beautiful," said Santana.

"Oh my god, what are you doing?" Juniper asked as she turned around.

"I was going crazy back there, but you know what? Everybody's right. You look incredible."

"Santana, out," said Brittany. "You're not supposed to see the dress. It's bad luck."

"Yeah, San, bad luck," said Juniper, panic rising in her voice. "What if it's not just seeing the dress that's gonna give us bad luck? What if it's like... what if... what if-"

"It's okay, Juni, calm down," said Santana.

"Here, throw some salt over your shoulder," said Tina, handing Juniper a salt shaker.

"Where the fuck did you get a salt shaker?" the brunette asked.

"That's not important."

Juniper took the salt shaker from Tina and threw some over her shoulder as Brittany pushed Santana out of the room.

****

It was the day of the wedding, and to say Juniper was nervous would be the biggest understatement in the world. She frantically paced back and forth in the dressing room, anxiously biting her nail.

"Juni, you have to stop doing that," said Quinn, pulling the younger girl's hand away from her mouth. "You have nothing to be nervous about. Everything's gonna be fine."

"No, no, no, it's not," Juniper panicked. "Mercedes, I need you to find a spider, cause I read somewhere that it's good luck to put a spider on your dress. Tina, Quinn, I need you to find some wine glasses to smash like the Jews do, cause they have the best of luck. Rachel and Brittany, I need you to find a lizard to cross my path. Trust me, it's, like, witch's lore or something."

Everyone looked at each other with confused looks on their faces.

"Go!" Juniper yelled. "I need all the good luck I can get. I don't want to end up like Jack and Rose."

"Where the hell am I gonna find a lizard?" Rachel muttered as everyone left the room.

"Breathe, Junibear," Brittany said, hugging the younger girl. "It's all going to be okay."

"Right," the brunette nodded. "No freaking out. Breathe. I can do that... I can do that... I can't do that."

"It's all going to be fine. I promise."