Trio

"We could get in so much trouble for this!" Juniper whisper-shouted as Blaine climbed the wall to get to the open window of the choir room.

"We're a trio," said Blaine. "We're supposed to get ourselves into trouble."

"Here goes nothing," the brunette mumbled as Sam gave her a boost to climb through the window.

Blaine landed with a thud inside the choir room. "Nightbird."

"You made this way more difficult than it needed to be," said Juniper as she came through the window and landed on her feet, bending her knees to support her landing.

"Anything to put on that costume," Sam sighed as he came in after her.

"Yeah, why did you wear your superhero costume?" asked Juniper.

"Well, it's the last chance to put it on," said Blaine. "Unless I'm in some sort of creepy fetish club.

"Wait, shh, did you hear that?" asked Sam.

"Hear what?" asked Juniper.

"The sound of an epic senior lock-in about to start."

just replace tina with juniper lmao ^^^

****

After messing around like idiots for an hour and a half, the trio was caught by Becky Jackson. At one point, she was distracted with Blaine, so Sam and Juniper snuck off to get away from the 11 Hour Energy obsessed mini Sue Sylvester.

"I thought we'd never get a moment of quiet," said Sam as he sat down on a table in the astronomy classroom.

"Idon'tknowIkindalikedhangingwithhershe'sreallyfunandshegaveusenergycaffeineyay," said Juniper, bouncing up and down from the caffeine in the energy drinks.

"How many of those did you have?" the blonde boy asked with a chuckle.

"Like a loooottt a lot a lot a lot." Juniper sat down next to Sam and rested her head on his shoulder. "Now that it's just us, I have something I want to share with you." She pulled out a piece of paper from her pocket and unfolded it, handing it to the boy.

"What's this?" he asked as he looked over the paper. "Juni, is this a song?"

"Yeah," said Juniper, sitting up and looking Sam in the eyes. "I had all of these feelings bottled up and I decided that instead of drowning them with alcohol I'd write a song instead."

"Is this about Santana?"

"Yeah," Juniper mumbled, lowering her gaze.

"Would you sing it for me?" Sam asked, handing the paper back to her.

"Yeah, of course," said the brunette, looking up and clearing her throat before she began to sing.

disclaimer - i didn't write this song. all rights go to my lord and savior taylor alison swift

I walked through the door with you, the air was cold
But something 'bout it felt like home somehow
And I left my scarf there at your sister's house
And you've still got it in your drawer, even now

Oh, your sweet disposition and my wide-eyed gaze
We're singing in the car, getting lost upstate
Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place
And I can picture it after all these days