Trouble

Oh my god I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry I missed like 4 updates I hope this will make up for it * cowers behind couch * please don't kill me.

POV Keefe 

I awake in someone shifting in my arms.

Holy crap it's Foster. The events of last night come flooding back to me. On an impulse I kiss her, it's my way of thanks. She kisses my back. It was slow but passionate.

When we finally broke away I mutter, " You should go if people find you here you be in trouble."

" Fine, but I want you to be careful Fitz doesn't like you, he knows I favor you above all others. He will not stop until you are removed from the selection or he is."

" But-"

" No buts. Just stay away from him until tonight." She says offering a soft smile.

I nod and she gets up to leave, whispering, "  See you at breakfast."

I change and 20 minutes later I hear a knock on the door.

" You just can't stay away can you, Foster." I call through the door. It opens to reveal a furious, so furious that he's quivering, Fitz Vacker.

" What. The. Heck. Do. You! Think! You're! Doing! Trying!! To!!! STEAL!!!! MY!!!!! GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!" He roars. Then I can practically see the plan forming in his head. " You can't steal my future bride if you aren't alive, now can you." He says this in a soft whisper, although you can tell it isn't a question.

" No I can't take my girlfriend if I'm dead. But I don't look dead now do I." I say in a British accent.

" First she's mine! Second mister logic, explain why she kissed me in the garden!" ( Fitz! you kissed her you utter dingbat! She was tryna get away! )

" Wait... What? She kissed you?" 

" Yeah I mean why wouldn't she? I have the world at my fingertips and you, you have nothing!" Fitz scoffs.

I feel hurt, despair, and rage. How could she lead me on like that!

Fitz tackles me and we start to roll on the ground throwing punches, trying to hit my face. I roll us so I'm on top and just as my fist connects with his head, his fist slams into my jaw. The last thing I see before the world goes black is him getting up a little shakily and walking out the door locking it behind him.

POV Fitz 

How could she! We had a deal! I was following her and she went into his room! I went back to mine as any sane person would and headed back here early, very early. She walked out of his room in a trance, humming a happy tune to herself. I gave Keefe 20 minutes before I knocked. He said 'you just can't stay away from me now can you Foster' That makes me so mad I barge in. At the moment that is conked out so he can't do anything to my bride-to-be. 

Proud of myself for keeping that boy ( Grady?! when did you get here ) away from my princess I stroll down the hall for breakfast.

 again I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry!