"That Boy? Why him, actually why me?"

POV Keefe

" Awwwww they're so cute." Someone says.

" I know right. I sooooooo ship it." Someone else replies.

" Grady! Quit glaring!" Voice 1 says to a 3rd person.

" But why is he holding her like that? Do you think they did anything? Why is her hand in his hair? Better question, why is he here at all? Eda, why?" A new voice says.

"Oh quit your yapping, you'll wake them up." Voice 1 says.

" Don't wake them up they're too cute." Voice 2 say.

" But That Boy. Why him, actually why me?" Voice 3 says mournfully.

Foster starts stirring. " Mom? Dad? What are you doing in my room?" A groggy Foster asks.

" Good she's awake. Now. WHY IS THERE A BOY SLEEPING NEXT TO YOU?!" Voice 3, who I assume is Foster's dad roars.

" This is Keefe. He's with me because I love him and he's the one I want. Though according to you I can't just cancel the selection so I have to wait to eliminate everyone except him." Foster states, and at this I start moving around.

I open my eyes and see a tall blonde man who must be Foster's dad glaring at me. A auburn haired woman who must be Queen Edaline is looking down at the 2 of us with a sappy smile on her face. Biana is next to the Queen and is holding a piece of paper that must be important.

Grady glares at me. "Who are you and how are you tricking my daughter?" Grady demands.

" I-I I'm not tricking her, Sir. My name is Keefe Sencen and I love your daughter, even though I don't deserve her. She deserves someone who can give her the world, Sir." I say.

" Well," The Queen bursts in. " We have something to show you dear." 

Sophie looks up. "What?" She asks.

" It's a list of all those who agreed to help the Neverseen." Biana pipes in. " It turns out that all but 2 of the boys are traitors to the crown. The only 2 at aren't are Tam Song and Keefe Sencen." Biana says all this very fast.

" Yes but I don't trust That Boy. Can't we just nominate Tam?" Grady asks.

At the mention of Tam getting nominated Biana goes pale.

" No we can't Grady. Sophie must pick not us." Edaline says.

Before Grady can protest Edaline drags him out of the room.

Hey guys sorry it's short. I hope you enjoyed it.