Hey gorgeous

POV Sophie

" Hey, gorgeous." 
I slowly open my eyes and see Keefe leaning over me.

" Keefe? How'd you get in?" I ask my eyes only half opened. 

" Biana let me in. She recognized me from yesterday." He says punctuating his sentence with a kiss. " I mean who could not remember me." He kissed me again. " After all I have the best hair of anyone on this planet." Again he kissed me. He continues to kiss me again and again. His kisses turn hungrier and hungrier. 

Soon I'm laying on top of Keefe kissing him passionately. After a few minutes of making out he stops kissing me and our lips separate with a soft pop. He smiles and lifts me off of him. 

" Well that was fun but I'm hungry so I'll see you in the breakfast hall." He says with a smirk.

He walks out and I hear the door close. I slip out of bed and wear this.

 I slip out of bed and wear this

Breakfast is abnormally quiet

" Is nobody going to say anything!"  To my shock it's Ruy a strange, rather dull boy who says this.

" Say anything about what?" Another one of the boys asked.

" I know I wasn't the only one they talked to. If nobody else will warn the princess I will." Ruy states before turning to me. " Last night someone broke into my room through my window and asked for my help in a plot. When I asked what the plot was the person said that I could only know once I had agreed. I turned him down and he leaped back through the window whispering that if I told anyone I would die. I know I wasn't the only one they visited. But I don't know who else got told or if they agreed but I do know that you need to rat them out princess. For you're own safety." ( ruy isn't evil in this fanfic ) Ruy says.

Whispers ripple along the table.

" Thank you for your honesty Ruy." I turn to address the table, " Each and every one of you will be escorted to the dungeon master who will interrogate you. If you are lying he will be able to tell. I suggest that you don't lie. It will be better for you that way. Breakfast dismissed."

I stride down the hall and I start to turn into my room but a hand grabs my wrist. " Foster?" A familiar voice asks.

" Yes Keefe?" I respond, a line coming between my brows when I see the look of worry on his face.

" Can I talk to you in your room?" He asks clearly nervous.

Instead of responding I dragged him into my room.

" I'm scared Sophie." Keefe says.

" You used my first name." I comment. " Scared of what?"

" Scared of my parents. If they hear we have to get interrogated they'll blame me. That's just what they do."

" Oh Keefe come here." I gesture for him to come and sit next to me on my bed.

He walks over, sits down, and puts his head in my lap. I begin to softly stroke his hair. At first he tenses up but after a moment he relaxes. A couple minutes pass and he falls asleep. I continue to stroke his hair slowly drifting off myself.

hey I'm not dead here is a long overdue update. * hides in hole until you cool off from having to wait so long* I missed writing this story and hopefully I can start updating regularly again. Enjoy.