I love you.

POV Biana

Tam. Song. Is. Kissing. Me. Hard. I'm pressed up against a wall for pete's sake. Oh, it feels magical, as if we are meant to be. Are we? I hope so.

" OMG! BIANA! YOU'RE KISSING TAM SONG! OTP! OTP! OTP!" Someone hollers. It sounds like Sophie so I pull away.

Keefe looks confused, as if he never would have thought Tam and I would ever be a couple. Poor guy is oblivious to others relationships.

" I KNOW RIGHT! I'VE HAD THE BIGGEST CRUSH ON TAM SINCE I MET HIM AND THEN TODAY HE ASKS ME TO 'TALK', PUSHED ME UP AGAINST THE WALL AND KISSED ME!!!" I can't help but screech from the joy of Sophie not minding.

Tam just hangs his head, cheeks turning pink from  embarrassment.

" OMG! YOU TWO HAVE TO STAY IN THE CASTLE EVEN THOUGH TAM IS DISQUALIFIED! AND- AND THAT MEANS KEEFE WINS THE SELECTION!!!!" Sophie screams.

Keefe looks shocked. Then he starts kissing Sophie, hard.

I drag Tam away cause this is our cue to leave.

" Tam! You heard her, right? You and Linh can stay in the castle and, and we can be together!"

Tam looks up, a massive grin spreading his lips. It's so rare to see him smile, though when he does it lights up his whole demeanor.

He laughs and hugs me close. By now we're in the garden. He keeps laughing and spins me around and around.

Now we're both laughing, still spinning around in the garden.

We come to a stop. " I love you Biana. I love you so much." Tam says. I love him to though I wasn't expecting him to say it so soon.

" I love you too Tam." 

He stiffens for a second as if he didn't think I would say those eight letters, three words back. He's laughing again, this time instead of spinning me around he pulls me close to him and kisses me softly.

It's soft and sweet, but I can feel the passion behind it, the love. 

I slowly pull away and lead him down the path.

Hey guys! this is short sorry about that but the next one is full of action and I wanted to write some Bam fluff for my bestie. Enjoy!