IDK what to call this

In my rooms. 

POV Keefe.

I try to kiss Foster in the hall as we walk out of the dining room. " Not now!" She hisses, I pout.

" But Fosterrrrrr I wanna kiss you." I complain. She glances around the hall as if making sure it's empty before giving me a quick peck on the lips. I had anticipated correctly and made sure that she couldn't pull away. For a moment she was frowning but then her eyes fluttered closed and she leaned into it.

I don't hear the heels clicking down the hall until it's too late. Sure enough before I would have had time to pull away a gasp rings through the hall.

" OMG Soph you've already found your endgame?!" A voice squealed.

I slowly pull away and shoot a glare at the girl who interrupted our kiss.

" Woah woah woah. I'm not gonna tell anyone so dial back the venom." She says. She's actually quite pretty but not as pretty as Foster. She has chocolate brown hair and familiar teal eyes. Her heart-shaped lips were curved in a smirk.

" Hey! No smirking! Thats my thing!" I shout.

" Fine fine. Chill dude." Wow this girl is snarky.

" Do I know you from somewhere your eyes look familiar." I ask unable to help myself.

Foster reminds us of her presence by saying, " She's Fitz's sister."

" Oh okay. WAIT WHAT! No no no no no this is bad. Fitz cannot find out about this." I say

" Why? Oh wait now I remember." The girl says. " Oh and by the way I'm Biana."

" Well Bi, yes that is what I will call you, Foster and me have places to be so goodbye." I say walking away with Foster on my heels."

When we reach her rooms I shut the door and pull her into a kiss. It's shorter than the first one but my lips still tingle as I pull away. " Love, who was that?" I ask.

" Love? Is that your new nickname for me?"

" Yes but don't change the subject." I whine

" Okay fine, that was Biana my best friend, fashion advice, boy advice, and confidante. I trust her not to tell anyone." My fearless Foster says.

" Okay. Now where were we. Oh I remember." I say with a smirk and bring her into another kiss.

                                                   ...............................................

We spent the entire time in her rooms making out and singing duets, but mostly making out. I mean I can't help myself. She is so gorgeous when she sings. The way her lips move makes me want to kiss them. So I do.

" Ahhh" I sigh in contentment to nobody. " Today was perfect and nothing can go wrong tomorrow after how perfect today was."

 hey my peeps how are you. sorry it took me so long to get out this. the second part of my double update. I hope you enjoyed this. here is some fanart I made from a draw the squad base.

 here is some fanart I made from a draw the squad base

 i just love this.