Help

POV Sophie

" You may continue with your breakfast." Just before I turn to leave I remember something. " Sir Tam please meet me in my chambers once you're done." I quickly hurry down the hall to Keefe's room.

The door is locked! I yank a pin from my hair and begin to pick the lock. 

Finally the door swings open and I scream. There, lying on the floor blood dripping from his head is Keefe. My Keefe. The person I love is right there barely breathing from lack of blood.

" Help!" I scream. A realization dawns on me. If someone doesn't come soon Keefe is going to die. I hear footsteps and expect Sandor to come but in stead it is Sir Tam.

" What's wrong my princess." He asks as he came to a halt in front of me.

" It's Keefe he didn't come to breakfast and I wondered if he was feeling under the weather if so I needed to tell the maids to bring him some broth. When I opened the door he was lying here dripping blood and I'm not strong enough to carry him." After explaining I broke down into sobs. " Please help him." I whisper to afraid to say anything else.

Tam picks Keefe up and takes him to the healing center. After Elwin assures me that Keefe will be fine I walk back to my rooms with Tam on my heels.

When we reach my rooms I begin. " I called you here to get to know you so I'm going to drop the whole prim and proper fascade."

" Oh, thank goodness, you are not the stiff type. I can't stand people who act like that and I know I can trust you so. I'm Tam Song at your service. But you already know that." He says and one thing catches my eye.

" How do you tell whether someone is trustworthy or not?" I ask

 " It's a little trick of mine." He replies.

" Oh well I guess we should get to the questions like... What's your favorite color?" I immediately flush after asking such I silly question.

" Oh I can't tell you that it's a dark secret no one will ever know." He responds sarcastically. 

" Ha ha. But I'm serious mine is ice blue." I say.

" Black. Do you have any hobbies?" He says this very quickly as if he doesn't like talking about himself.

" Music mostly. Oh and horse riding, I love riding." I can't help but smile.

" Nice what instrument do you play?"

" Violin, guitar, flute, cello, piano, drums, french horn, sitar, tuba, you name it. I don't have much else to do so why not?"

" Gosh. You really must like music if you can play all of those."

" Yeah. Do you play anything?"

" Yeah but  if I tell you you'll laugh." 

" Oh come on pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeee." 

" Fine... I can play the bagpipes. The only reason I play is for Linh, my twin sister."

" Wow that's impressive I can't play the bagpipes." I say, keeping a straight face.

 His face brightened, " You really think so?"

" Yeah!"

silence falls.

" What are you thinking about?" I ask.

" Well if you want to know, I'm thinking about what happened at breakfast. Can he disgrace your name?"

" No he can't. Those were just empty threats." I hope. I mentally add.

" Soph. Lunch is ready." Someone calls through the door. only one person calls me Soph. Biana

" Hey so did you hear tha-" Biana stops mid sentence when she stops Tam. Tam flushes, flushes.

" H-hey Princess I-I think I had better be going." Tam stutters before walking out of my room, cheeks still pink.

 okay here is the second part of the double update. Yeah!