keefe....

(does the chapter name worry you?)

POV Mysterious Miss F

I pulled away from the heated kiss, breathless. 

I haven't even caught my breath and now I'm laughing my head off from pure joy.

" Keefe! You did it you won! You really won! I get to be with you Forever!" I holler, not caring who heard.

Keefe has a stunned grin plastered on his face. He's just staring at me with a thousand emotions swimming in his eyes.

" Do you want to go to the garden?" Keefe asks out of nowhere.

" With you, always" I say.

" That was sooooooooooo cheesy." Keefe says, trying not to laugh.

" Like you're any better." I huff.

" I know I'm not but I just didn't expect that level of cringe from a princess." Keefe says. 

"... I ... can't argue." I sigh in defeat.

" Now come on I still wanna go to the garden." Keefe says with a pout.

I grab his hand and drag him along.

When we reach my favorite spot Keefe stops but doesn't let go of my hand.

" Hold on there, Sophie. I want to remember this. Remember us. When we were technically official." Keefe says with a small smile. His eyes hold something sad.

" What's wrong Keefe?" I ask worry lacing my tone.

" I want to go get something to show you." Keefe says something after a pause.

" Okay, I'll be right here." I smile after the words leave my lips.

Keefe turns to run off but then he swerves back and pecks my lips twice.

" I'll be right back." Keefe calls over his shoulder.

" And I'll be waiting here for you." I say.

After Keefe is out of sight I lay down on the grass.

" You know, It's rude to lie to your betrothed." I crisp accent says.

" What do you mean? I'll be waiting right here, Fitz. FITZ!" I respond.

" Yes, Love?" Fitz says, extending his hand to help me up.

I ignore his hand and stand up on my own. " I am not your 'love'. I hate you. How did you even get here?" I spit at him.

" Well, I had some help from a... friend."  Fitz says.

 " Fitz, you don't have friends, so don't lie to me." I state bluntly.

Fitz goes red. " I-I have friends, you, you just haven't met them." He splutters.

" Uh huh, whatever you need to tell yourself." I say, rolling my eyes.

" She's right, Fitzroy. You really don't have friends, you're paying me for this, remember." A familiar, ashy voice calls from the direction of the wall.

Fitz threw his hands in the air. " Wow, just wow. I'm being ganged up on! By the girl who loves me and the guy that works for me!"

" I don't love, you, you son of a--" I start.

" Whoa whoa whoa, look princess, lets not cuss out the idiot." Fintan cut me off.

" I am not an idiot, you are!" Fitz exclaims.

" Takes one to know one." Fintan whips back, coolly. 

I slowly start to move away. The arguing stops mid-sentence, and not a second later I bump into someone. Fintan to be exact. 

" Gah! What-how-but you were right there." I stutter, pointing to why he had been standing in front of Fitz.

" Yes but it's time to go." Fintan states, hand on my shoulders so I can't move away.

I start to fight and kick and punch but Fintan slips a cloth covered in sedatives over my nose and mouth.

" Not today, Princess." That ashy voice says.

But keefe.....