The Fork dude

POV Sophie

I wake to a missing Keefe and start to panic before I remember that he has his interview with the dungeon master.

After having taken the nap my dress is wrinkled so I change.

I'm worried about Keefe

I'm worried about Keefe. The dungeon master is a strange and confusing man. Practically everything he says has a double meaning.

I walk to the stables and mount up, rides always clear my head.

POV Keefe

I tuck Foster under the covers and plant a small kiss on her forehead. Hopefully I don't get wrongly convicted, it would break Foster's heart, something I promised myself I'd never do.

I drag myself down the dungeon stairs. A bloated man who smells of feet greets me and takes me into a surprisingly clean room, without torture devices.

" I am Mr. Forkle who are you?" The fat guy says.

" Keefe, Keefe Sencen." I respond.

" Which did you come to the selection for, the princess or the crown?"

" First I came cause my parents made me but then I met Foster and now she's the only reason I'm here."

" You weren't visited last night." Fork-man wasn't asking a question.

" I'd hope not otherwise I'd have to leave Foster, plus they'd have had to come when I was asleep and that would be so creepy." I say attempting a smirk.

" You didn't let me finish. You weren't visited last night but your mother is the leader of the rebellion." 

I feel the color drain from my face. " WHAT! My mom tried to hurt Foster?" I ask on the verge of tears.

" Yes." Fork dude says and with that the world goes black.

POV Sophie

" SOPHIE! SOPHIE FOSTER COME HERE!! YOUR BOYFRIEND IS IN THE HEALING CENTER AND HAS BEEN SAYING YOUR NAME SO YOU'D BETTER GET YOUR SORRY BUTT OVER THERE BEFORE HE BREAKS DOWN AGAIN!!!" Biana yells across the field.

As I ride past her I say, " Be quiet Biana. You have to remember you're the only one that knows about me and Keefe being together." With a passing cuff to the ear I ride back to the castle.

Keefe is sitting on the same cot looking at the door. When I walk in his face brightens but his eyes look broken.

I glance around and Elwin's not in the room but it wouldn't have mattered, he already knows about us. " Oh Honey, what happened." I say before wrapping my arms around him and having him lean his head on my chest so I can stroke his hair.

" Well I kinda sorta passed out after having the creepy dude who interrogated me tell me that my mother is leading the rebellion." Keefe says with a sad smile that doesn't reach his eyes.

" Oh, baby, are you okay? Actually never mind, dumb question." I say, right before calling Elwin. " ELWIN CAN KEEFE BE RELEASED?!" 

" YES!" Elwin hollered back.

" Come on can you wait for my room to cuddle?" I ask.

Keefe nods and stands up. I lead him, by the hand, to my room. I fu the door and lead him to my massive four-poster bed. I lean back against the headboard and Keefe lays down and rests his head in my lap, I start playing with his hair. At first he just lays there but soon he says something though I can't hear what though, do to him not speak clearly.

" Could you say that again, Love?" I whisper.

" Kiss me." He mumbled again, this time I could understand him.

I just nodded and leaned down, pressing my lips to his, softly. He leans up a little and deepens our kiss. I pull away before things can get too intense and he lays his head back down on my lap.

I hear his breathing turn deep and become regular. I count his breaths until I drift off, whenever I'm with him the nightmares stay away.

Hey guys I should have had this out ages ago but I had some writers block and I just now got over it. Enjoy!