CHP 3~

After Irene promised herself to protect hyunjin she went back to her sister's chamber. She sat down near her dead sister and cried her heart out . She felt horrible for what happened to her sister.

When King entered the chamber of Katherine. He found his 3rd wife balling her eyes out . "Ughh,now i have to calm her down but it's all worth it . I will have my power back 10x more" he thought.

The king pulled his kind demaneor on his face and tried to calm his 3rd wife down. But soon after Irene calm down . She fainted. "Bring the royal doctor.NOW " the king yelled . The guards hurried as soon as they heard the orders .

A royal doctor was bring to Irene. Everyone left the room for checkup . Timeskip to the checkup

"How is she???" The king asked. "My Majesty!! Congratulations you are expecting another prince/princess"."Are you telling the truth?" The king asked. "Yes My Majesty,it's true" the maiden replied " You may leave now". The maiden bowed and walked away.

The King told the 3rd queen and asked her rest. He went to check on hyunjin. He went away and found him sleeping in his chamber.

  Timeskip

After Hyunjin woke up . He remembered what happened in the evening. He got numb . Not knowing if it was a nightmare or  reality. Not wasting any second he sprinted out of the bed. He almost tripped and fell flat on face but nothing mattered to him.

All that mattered was his Mother .

He was asked for attendance at the Kings chamber. He didn't wanted to go but he had to . He quietly tip toed his way to the kings chamber.

Hyunjin's pov:

I was standing in front of my father ohh the king's chamber . That wicked person can't be my father. I will force you to tell me why you killed my mother.

End of Hyunjin's pov:

He entered the chamber and was shooked to see that

A/n : hehheehe a cliff hanger. Lol sorry for that . Stay safe everyone Dream well💟💟💓💝💕💥💫