CHP 11~

Milk being churn for butter, kids running here and there. Men leaving their houses to fetch their living. Women chattering near the well. Everyone was going right about their day. Some men were fishing, some used to sell butter and bread. Others were training to protect their village. The village looked prosperous.

A young daughter of a couple who lived there for a while now. She wasn't accepted much by them as she wasn't blood related. The girl's bio-parents abandoned her when she was born.

She was a perfect definition of beauty woth brains. Her name Lee Soohyun. The oldest grandma of the village gave her that name.

Soohyun was only 13 but she had a way of hers with the weapons.

The way her hand would smoothly glide over the bow. The way her hand went to her back, grabbed an arrow with ease and effortlessly shooting it at the apple in the air.

"You seem to keep getting better at it Soohyun! That's great!" Said her partner.
"I know Seungmin but my timing wasn't right. My posture was curved. I didn't do  good job at it" Soohyun replied with a sigh.

Kim Seungmin. A 14 year old boy. A skilled horse rider and Soohyun's bestfriend. He is loved my all the village due to him providing rides for the villagers to the castle 

Just when they sat down to sip some water, someone kicked the clay glass out of seungmin's hand. "What are you doing Yang jeongin?" Soohyun said with a chuckle.
"He is practicing on becoming a professional asshole" Seungmin replied.

Both Soohyun and Jeongin laughed hard.

Yang jeongin. A 13 year old boy. The cutie pie out of the five. He is the step brother of seungmin.

"Soohyun. Soohyun!! Come quickly. Aunt is calling you!" A loud voice shrieked in the three's ears. "Ok ok coming. Slow down loud speaker!" Soohyun replied shaking her head.

"Loud speaker? What's with the new nickname? I was happy with the loud bunny" said Lee minho.

Lee minho. A 19 year old. Skillful weapon dealer. He helps seungmin and soohyun train.

"And do me a favour. Call out changbin. Tell him the hut 408 wants to get his guns" minho tells Soohyun. "Ok Ok" Soohyun replied rolling her eyes.

"This gun shit will get them killed oneday" Soohyun thought shaking her head scoffing.
"Yes aunt?" Soohyun asked.

"Oh yes! Soohyun come and close the bean paste pot's lid." Aunt replied. Soohyun quickly ran to her home and changed her shoes. She called out for changbin and went to the aunt and covered the bean paste.

"Changbin!! Minho called you to the training ground. Hut 408 wants your guns."
"Changbin! What are you doing come out so that we can go!. What in the world are you doi- Oh".

There stood changbin shirtless. His cheeks were flushed and his hair were messy. He was sweaty and looked like someone killed him right there due how scared he looked.

A figure quickly scrambled out of the bed by making their way towards the window. The figure quickly ran while they were still indecent.

"W-what are-e you doing-g here Soohyun?" Changbin finally choked out after god knows how long. Soohyun on the other hand was speechless.

"Did i just interrupted their moment?" Soohyun could only blink.

"Uhm- i- uhm its minho. He told me to get you. But i guess i will come again." Soohyun said while turning on her heels. "Wait. Stay here i will change up in the other room. Don't go alone" Changbin finally said while tying his hair. Soohyun just quietly sat on the stool farthest the bed.

Soon changbin came looking like a human instead of a tomato and they left. Soohyun went to the market for the evening tea while changbin went to deal his business.

Back at the kingdom.

Felix and Hyunjin both had their evening tea and quickly left for a stroll before dinner.

"What do u think? If i ask the king will he make me the crown prince?" Felix inquired hyunjin while looking at him with a mischievous smile. Hyunjin stopped in his tracks to look felix dead in the eye before both bursted out laughing in the garden.

"Go ahead. After clearing off his room i feel like dad should reward you. Go my little soldier be the king and grant me all the royal treasures." Hyunjin replied while raising his hand to exaggerate his words.

"Ha ha very funny. Lets go back its almost dinner time." Felix said with a small smile.

Soon after dinner In yeop decided to take a stroll of the kingdom. He quickly put his cloak on and quietly ran off towards the comman houses. He grabbed some bunggeopang and was just walking when he heard some loud noises and crashing of glass.

"Damn there is a robbery i think" he thought. "Lets call the guards. He almost walked away but halted when he heard a familar voice.

His eyes widened and he quickly ran off to the house.

"You shamless girl! How dare you! U committed adultery didn't you? Before seeing all of this why didn't i died? TELL ME WHAT DID YOU IN HIS ROOM?" A man shouted.

"Listen please listen to me. That's our daughter. She wouldn't tarnish our reputation. Please calm down" a women scaredly tried to get the man to calm down.

"Listen to you what! Your loose hand give her the courage to do these sinful deed. She shall die. I can't let this black spot tarnish my church's reputation." The man now agitated picked up a steel pipe to hit the said daughter.

Before he could bang the pipe on her head someone bursted in the house. The man dropped the pipe. Where once he was yelling for his honour now was dripping with sweat, scared for his life.

"Your majesty! Wha-t are you doing he-re-e?" The man shakily asked. In yeop ignored him and went towards the girl. She was heavily bruised. Sweating like water and she was shaking in fear of what was going to happen.

In yeop quickly picked her up and turns out its jieun. He quickly picked her bridal style and went to twards the castle as fast as he could.

He got the royal maiden to clean her wounds, bath her and change her attire.

Once the maiden left. He approched her wanting to kill everyone who did this to her. She looked pale. Her bruises were bright purple and green. Her body had scratches that bled.

In yeop's heart swelled with pain. He wanted to do nothing other than comfort her, pamper her. Tell her how he will make sure they pay for what they did to his girl.

She was sleeping so In yeop decided to approach her the next morning.

"I hope us sleep well my kingdom's future queen" In yeop chuckled at his thought.

HEY EVERYONE. HOW ARE YOU DOING. I KNOW I KNOW I HAVE BEEN SOO ABSENT. BUT I AM BACK. I CAN'T PROMISE HOW MUCH I WILL UPDATE BUT I WILL KEEP DOING THEM. I HAVE MY EXAMS SOON SO ITS KINDA HECTIC BUT BUT BUT I WILL TRY UPDATING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
I AM TRULY SORRY FOR THE DELAY. I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR THE DELAY. I TRULY APOLOGIZE. LOVE YOU BAYBEEIS. BYEEER💖💖❤😚😚😚🔥