CHP 10~

Hyunjin spent the whole night in his mother's chamber.  He really missed her. He stood up and went to the dusty bed. He laid down at sniffed it.

It was a terrible yet good mistake . The faint fragrance of his mother's perfume was still there but the dust had mad him sneezing like hell. He didn't regret it tho

Oh boy, how much he loved her

The sun has starting to rise now . The first rays of sun had shone on the sky making a beautiful shade of lavender ( saw what i did here) . The birds had started chirping a beautiful melody.  Cold breeze had started blowing making the hot weather slightly chilly .

The royal family has now woken up by now. Little yeji was too excited.  The reason was the same black friesian

Flashback:

"I am sorry your highness   . But you can't ride that horse ." Felix's said. "But why" yeji asked . "Uhm i- the horse is sick . Yeah the horse is  sick". Felix responded followed by a awkward laugh. "Hmm okay" yeji said disappointed.

Flashback end:

The horse had been well unknown to yeji. The horse was a loner. It was abandoned by his mother . When the friesian was growing up. He was taken in a stable for royalties.  The horse was treated alot badly for not learning how to save his master.

Until someone came and changed his life .

"Hey you!! What are  you doing???? Is this how you treat the horses in the stable???" The person asked.  "Your-r Majesty.  What-t are you d-doing here-e???" The guard stammered.  "I asked what are you doing??? The person said raising the voice. This is how you treat the poor animal if he doesn't learns anything.?? You beat him??? You curse at hjm??? Who are you say such words to him????."

"How about i curse you and get you imprisoned for this ??? You are not the royal stable guard anymore??" The person said and proceeded to go towards the horse. The guards took the man despite his pleading. 

The horse winced when touched. "Oh poor boy!!! You are hurt so bad . Let's get you treated!" The person said .

After the checkup the horse was relieved.  "What should I name you??? Uhmmm how about Luka???" The person said.

"Its Luka from today. I command you that this horse will not be used for training anymore. He will live here. " The person said.

That's the reason why Felix didn't wanted to Yeji to ride that horse.

Hello everybody.  I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry that i wasn't uploading.  Uhm it's was alot of pressure on me . Studies and then one of my friends died also 2 days ago   . She had a car crash . . . Well i will upload more soon . Sorty for not updating.  Hope you doing well.  SWEET DREAMS 💖💖💜💜💜💜 LOVE YOU😘😘😘😘