CHP 5~

The nest day was a ball at a the palace . Tye King wanted to announce the expecting of the future prince/princess. "Make sure that everything is perfect . I don't want any problems " the king ordered . "Yes your Majesty" the guard bowed and left.

Hyunjin pov:
Hyunjin woke up with no one near him . He remembered that last night he slept with his aunt and not his mother. He smh got convinced that assassins kill his mother.

His thoughts got interpted when some one entered the chamber . "2nd prince , there is a ball in the palace . The king have ordered us to get you ready " the royal maiden said.

"Ok but come a little later. I want to sleep right now" he said in a monotone . Tge maiden bowed and left

Again Hyunjin got lost in his thoughts. He wanted to do something that would ease his misery . And that's when suddenly he remembered waht Irene told him last night.
You are going to have a sister soon!!!   

I will protect her no matter what.
End of Hyunjin's pov:

The evening came and the ball started. Peopls of the kingdom started pouring in the palace. A good amount of security was maintained.

"Calm down eveyone! The King is coming!" The royal guard shouted. Everyone got quiet and listened to what the king was bout to say.

"As you all have been invited to this ball. Its my pleasure to have you all here. This ball had happened on a special occasion. The 3rd queen is expecting . There is going to be another prince/princess in the kingdom" the king announced.

Cheers of happiness and joy were heard.

That's when someone caught In yeop's eyes .a mysterious yet smh beautiful girl. She had long black hair that were flowing behind her back and brown eyes that felt like deeper than any ocean. Those pink plump lips looked so soft enough for In yeop to-

"Stop it In yeop . You are a prince what are you thinking." He thought and mentally scolded himself. But one thing was for sure that he was mesmerised by her beauty.

After that he was called for the dinner at the royal table.( lol i feel so single plus porr while writing it😭😂😂)

He noticed how hyunjin wasn't talking. "Have your food Hyunjin. After that i will take you to the royal garden where we would always go" the young teenager whispered to the child. Hyunjin's eyes lit up on In yeop's words. His hanged low head was again up he started eating his food.

In yeop chuckled at the site. After the dinner everyone was asked to leave and as promise both of them went to the garden

There they stopped at the end of the garden . In yeop first looked at his right than left. When he saw there was no one he quickly pushed a branch in the tree 

Both of than went inside the secret door.
And the door shut behind .

A/n: hey guys . Sorry for not updating quickly . Some one in my relatives died that's why i couldn't update . Now i will try my best. Stay safe and healthy. DREAM WELL. don't forget to vote also I LOVE YOU ALL💓💓💓💝💝💕💕💕😙😍