CHP 6~

Both of them went to the garden in the secret branch and the door shut behind.

It was beautiful and was built by hyunjin's mother by herself. She would take In yeop and Hyunjin both there when they would be bored.

It was so pretty. (Just imagine it's like the place from The Penthouse S1 in Sim Soo-Ryeon bathroom or wardroom where she was spying on her husband.lol i couldn't imagine anything else than it.)

Both of them sat down and started having a normal convo with each other. That was the place where Hyunjin always felt peace no matter what the situation was.

"I love you so much mom . I wish i could save you . I love you . Please come back!" He thought.

Timeskip to nine months: (lmfao i am so lazy to write lol😂😂)

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" one last scream and cries were heard in the room . All the maidens bowed down to the new born.

"Your Majesty, It's a princess Congratulations". Said the maiden. The king eyes lit with joy ."Distribute the sweets among the kingdom . I have a daughter whom i wanted. " the king exclamied with joy. The guards bowed and left to do as said.

The news was reached to In yeop and Hyunjin. Both were happy to have a sister now. When both tried to enter Hyunjin wasn't allowed to go in while In yeop was.

Hyunjin's eyes started to water up ."I am sorry my prince . But I can't let you enter. It's the King's order." The guard said with his eyes glued to the ground .

In yeop ws outraged to hear that. He grabbed the guards collar and aaked hyunjin to go in . The guard struggled to stop Hyunjin but In yeop's grip was to strong on him . "I dare you to move and see your head cut of your body." In yeop threatened while death glaring the guards.

If looks could kill . The guard would have been dead by now.

Hyunjin went in and saw that the baby and his aunt both were sleeping. He decided to  stay here and not wake anyone up . He sat down near his newborn sister and stared at her.

He had to agree that she looked just like him . A female version of his. Those fierce cat eyes . That small nose . Small yet pretty lips . Everything bout the child felt amusing to hyunjin. (I'm not sure if i am trying to describe a child like this. Lol)

He started to play with the baby's hands. But to his surprise his siter hold his pointer finger in her small doll like gentle hands. Hyunjin smiled and sat there without taking  away the hand  .

He soon felt sleepy and slept in that position.

A/n: Hey everyone hope you doing well. I sorry i couldn't upload for so many days . O was kinda mentally fu*ked up so yah Hope you understand. I will try to upload as soon  as possible. Till than Dream well. I love you all. don't forget to vote💥💥💫❤😙💌