CHP 7~

After Hyunjin slept next to his czn sis . Shortly after In yeop entered . "So cute" he thought.

Soon Irene also woke up. Her heart melted seeing hyunjin and her daughter sleeping together.

"They both lokked so cute!! Right?" The young teenager asked . "You are right" she replied shortly . Soon the king entered and leaned to kiss his wife. In yeop and the author internally cringed and gagged at tge scene but kept themselves shut.

"What is Hyunjin doing here??" The king asked. "I let him in. He has all rights to be here"In yeop answered." You may leave i want to talk to her" the king said.

In yeop bowed and left. When he left he saw a familiar figure going  to the royal kitchen. He was surprised at seeing the familiar figure. He unknowingly started to follow her.

He reached the kitchen and hid behind the the gigantic door. He realize she is the same girl who came to the ball. Those mesmerizing brown eyes . Those beautiful long silky hair. That milky white skin had a huge impact on Inyeop.

That's when someone came nudged his elbow in his stomach. He groaned and turn to look back but got surprised instead." Why are you staring at her??? Mind explaining??" The person crossed his arms on his buff chest ." A-ahh i-it's not wha-t-t you thi-nk Chan" In yeop stuttered.

Chan raised an eyebrow on In yeop's answer. "Really?" He scoffed." Atleast don't lie to me . Spill the tea CrOwN PrInCe" he mocked the crown prince purposely. In yeop groaned on hearing the crown prince. He hated when his best friend called him like that.

"Well i saw her at the announcement ball. I thought she is a citizen but here she is in the kitchen" in yeop said while pouting. A sigh left chan's lips. "Tsk really dude . I thought you fell in love at the age of 17. "Chan said .

"Shut up. What if i did? Huhh? . It's not like your single ass atleast . In yeop cockily said . Chan stared the boy in disbelief. Soon after both laughed and went outside for a walk.

"Well In yeop what if you actully you fall in love with her??" Chan asked ." Well i don't even know her name yet. Bitch tell me her name na" In yeop whined clinging to chan's arm. Chan just give him a disgusted look(yup that one he always make.)

"Well you called me a bitch so fuck off i ain't telling you" Chan replied while sticking his tongue out. "Fine don't tell . I will ask her myself. Die dickhead"In yeop sassily replied while chan only laughed.

"Its Choi Jieun fat ass" chan yelled. In yeop stopped and turned around and sprinted towards chan and engulfed him in a bear hug. "Thanks bitch" In yeop said. " No problem donkey" chan replied.

"I will make you mine soon. Just wait for me" In yeop thought

A/n: Hey everyone hope you doing well. Well i have been in active for a while. But i am back . I will try to upload soon . DREAM WELL. I LOVE YOU ❤❤❤💙💫