Mr boss man- Austin butler(nsfw)

You're a single, hardworking woman who works for the one and only Austin Butler! He is extremely important because he is the CEO of this company you work at, although Austin hasn't always been the nicest in the office; however, he certainly wasn't the meanest, but you could say he was the best looking man in the office. It occasionally felt like you were fortunate to be Austin's secretary, especially of how often you would hear the other women in the office would talk in the ladies' bathroom of how much they wanted to fuck Austin in his own office or how they would love to feel the pleasure of Austin eating them out, etc. Having heard it so much, you started having crazy sex dreams of you and Austin fucking on his desk in his office. Austin, thinking about you in that way would be unimaginable to you. Until one day.

You are sitting out your desk and dressed in your usually office wear which would be a blouse, a black skirt, and some days, stockings. As a final touch, you would wear your black stilettos with the red bottoms, along with some silver jewelry. You made sure that you had some cleavage on display on this day because this was the day you wanted to seduce Austin. You had been working on some paper work that Austin had given you, suddenly you heard Austin's voice asking you to come in to his office.

"Hey y/n can you please come into my office" Austin said with a silk like voice but a hint of rasp to it. "Sure boss" you said in a somewhat flirty voice. "Or the last time y/n please call me by my first name""sorry Mr boss man, I'll be in there in a sec I have to do the work you gave me" you look up Austin's face of how pissed he looks because he doesn't like being called ""boss" so he turns around and shuts his door, you giggle to yourself as you finish your work slowly. You slowly start to get up while picking up the papers Austin had assigned to you. You walk up to Austin's door and knock.

"Come in y/n"

You open the door and the first thing you see is Austin in the man spread position with his tie on the table as well as his shirt somewhat unbuttoned. You somewhat blush of the site you are seeing. Furthermore, you shut the door behind you slowly as you and Austin make eye contact.

"What do you need, boss?"

"Oh, for god's sake, can you please just call me Austin y/n! I call you by your name, so you should show me so me respect".

"Why do you get so bothered by it, boss?"

You slowly walk up to his desk, placing down the paper, still making eye contact with him.

"God-damn it y/n"

He slams his hands on his desk, and you jump back a little of how Austin reacted to your comment. He gets up from his chair walking towards you and the only thing you can do is back up a few inches then hit the desk.

"Ok, I'm sorry jeez"

Austin walks up to you, and he is so very attractive especially when he's mad, and he's a few inches taller than you, so you have to look up to him.

"You know y/n you're different from every woman in this office, you know that?"

You two keep making eye contact, and you feel his two firm hands on your waist pulling you closer to him.

" I guess, why?"

"Because you're the only girl who doesn't get on her knees and does everything I want, and I somewhat like that about you."

Then he goes to your ear to whisper something

"also, you're the only who hasn't begged me to fuck them"

You feel one of his hands going down from your waist to under your skirt.

"O-oh, is that so?"

You're secretly loving the fact that Austin might be trying to fuck you.