A walk in the park

A/N: I'm not sure what type of dog that is in the picture, so I'm just going to pick a random dog breed. Hope you enjoy the story :) also I might do a part 2! Another thing is, I'm just going to put a random place for where you're from etc., because personally I don't know you.😂😂

One day you decided that you were going to walk your dog in the park that's right by your house, your dog is a pug, and she is very cute, and her name is angel, she truly is an angel she always listens to you. When you were walking to the park with angel, you were listening to music, so you couldn't really hear anything and was only paying attention to where you were going. You trust angel not to leave your side or run away because she has always been a good dog. After a few minutes of walking, you arrive to the dog park and sit down at the nearest bench you see. Angel also takes a seat, but on the ground in front of you. At some point you take your headphones out, and you look down at angel, you can tell that she wants to around the park.

"You're lucky I'm not tired, angel" you laugh while getting up.

You and angel get up and start walking, you put your headphones back in listening to some calm, relaxing music. You start to hum to yourself after a bit of walking. Suddenly you feel a sudden jerk with Angel's leash pulling you.

"Woah, angel, calm down!"

Angel isn't a big dog, but you try to keep up with her because keeps running for no reason, or you thought. She just keeps running until she stops, except you can't automatically stop you bump into someone and landing on them. You pull out your headphones and look up and a see a very handsome man with blonde hair making direct eye contact. You slightly blush of how close you are with this random man you just bumped into.

"Shit I'm so sorry" you say while getting up.

"It's fine" he says in a very attractive voice

"she never does this, and I was distracted, I'm s-sorry"

You look over and see angel sniffing a dog, assuming it was the young man's dog. You look over and see the man getting up.

"Really it's fine, it looks like bear found himself a friend" he laughs

"it looks like they like each other, but again I'm sorry, and my name is y/n, it was nice bumping into you" you laugh walking towards angel grabbing her leash.

"Well my name is Austin and for the last time it really is fine" he also grab he's dog's leash.

"What type of breed is your dog?"

"Oh, he's a Pomeranian and his name is bear"

"well, he's adorable and angel seems to like him, but should get going" you start to walk off

"wait-" you hear Austin say as you stop in confusion.

"Hm?"

"You seem like a very delightful person, and you're very pretty, and I want to get to know you better, so what do you say to a walk around the park with our dogs' he says with a smile on his face so adorable like a dog and for you not wanting to say no, and truly he seemed like a charming guy.

"Sure!" you say with a big smile.

You walk over to Austin with angel and you two start walking around the park together.

"So, Austin, where are you from?"

"Oh, I'm from Anaheim, California" he says while looking at you for a quick minute.

You can't help but stare at him of how handsome he is, then he looks over at you.

"You're staring" he laughs.

"Oh I'm sorry" you blush a little looking away from him.

"It's fine, it's cute"

"O-oh thanks" you keep blushing like you're a teen having a crush.

"No problem, so where are you from?"

"Well, I'm from here."

"Here as in the park?" he says, joking around

"yea, actually, I sleep on that bench every night." you point to a random bench while laughing.

"Well now I know where you live, so I can visit whenever"

"well I might be busy doing very important stuff, but for real I'm technically from here just not the park" you laugh

"so you're telling me you have always lived in San Francisco?"

"Yep" you say with a big smile.

A few minutes later you and Austin walked around the whole park getting to know each other arriving to the entrance of where you first enter, obviously.

"Well it was really nice getting to know you, but I should home"

"I had a great time with you y/n, and I was also wondering if I can get your number? So I can maybe ask you on a date" he says with a shy smile.

"Y-you want to ask ME on a date?"

"So, what do you say?"

"Yeah, of course, I would love too."

You give Austin your phone number, you say goodbye to him, while walking away you see him crouching down by his dog staring at you.

A/n- sorry if this was short, I wasn't exactly sure what to put in this story/chapter, still hope you enjoy let me know if spelled anything wrong or something I should fix just let me know.😊