Professor...pt 2-(NSFW)

A few weeks pass after the night of you getting drunk and making out with Austin aka your professor. You and Olivia have been sitting in the back of the class trying not to be spotted by Austin because you're still embarrassed of what happened you were drunk and lost control so did Austin, you and Olivia still have conversations in class and Austin doesn't bother to even to stop you or Olivia. Ever since you and Austin made out, you can't stop thinking about it. So one day, you're going to try to finish what you and Austin started. You decide to text Olivia and ask her for some help.

"Hey, I have a question for you, well actually a few"

"Ooo goodie, ask away"

"ok, do you remember when I told when I was drunk that I may have made out with Austin"

"Yes, of course, I could never forget a thing like that, but what is the question?"

"Well, I was going to ask what to wear because I may want to seduce Austin"

"OMG, I can't believe my eyes!!!!"

"Well you better so help me out please"

"ok, fine how about this wear a shirt that shows your amazing cleavage and a skirt that goes with the shirt of course but don't wear any underwear, easy access"

"no underwear, are you serious"

"no, I'm just playing around,"

"yes, no underwear, you can tease him while he's teaching the class"

"I guess I can do it"

"that's my girl, I'm proud of you"

"thanks"

"Np, it's my job to help you out like when you help me out, now go get ready!"

"Ok, I will."

You stop texting Olivia and go into your closet, trying to find a good outfit to wear. You find a soft pink corset as well as medium to short skirt. In addition, you put some soft pink heels that you have as well as adding some accessories. You decide not to put on any makeup on and go all natural, and you listen to Olivia and you don't put any underwear on. You walk out of your house, texting Olivia real quick before getting into your car.

"I'm on my way, see you in class"

"can't wait to see you ;)"

You get into your car driving to the university, A few minutes pass, and you finally arrive to the university and park by Olivia's car, and you get out walking up to her.

"Damn you are smoking, Mr butler is going to melt when he sees you, just FYI though I probably won't sit by you because you know I know." she winks out you.

"Thanks, and I don't know if I could actually tease Austin like that"

"Oh, but you can just make sure no one sees or do, it's your choice."

"Thanks for the encouragement"

"no problem, now let's go into class" she laughs a little.

She starts walking to class, you follow her. It only takes a minute to get to Austin's class. You and Olivia walk in, and you practically feel Austin's eyes all over you, so you take a quick glance at him then taking a sit in one of the seats in front of his desk while Olivia sits in the back. She texts you.

"You got this girl ;)"

"Thanks"

"Np"

A few minutes pass and class starts and Austin starts teaching the class, he glances at you, time to time. When you make eye contact with him, you bite your lip seductively. Almost an hour has passed almost being the few minutes before class ends, Austin is still teaching the class and for a moment he stands still staring at you but trying not to make it obvious, your hand goes down to your skirt making sure Austin sees it. He gulps, still making eye contact with you. Your hand goes further down your skirt then your hand goes down to your bare pussy, and you start to rub your clit biting down on your lip trying to moan out loud, and you look around to make sure no one is watching you. Austin clears his throat, continue to teaching the class. You run your clothes just a bit faster trying to get Austin's attention, he's still teaching the class, then he stops again watching you again. You insert a finger inside you, gasping a little bit, no one noticed. Thank god. You. Keep fingering yourself and Austin starts to sweat a little. He continues to teach the class again, but now he is stuttering his words. You smile at him while making eye contact with him more as he keeps teaching his class. You stick another a finger inside of you, trying very hard not to moan. Then the bell rings, and it startles you, so you quickly take your fingers out of you and getting up but just standing as everyone is leaving the classroom, you look and Olivia is the last one to leave the class, and she mouths "good luck" as she leaves the classroom not shutting the door, you make eye contact with Austin, and he is staring at you.