Taking care of you-Elvis

A/n- this is a request, requested by lovingelvisp and I hope you guys enjoy, I tried my best!

You and Elvis have been dating for a couple of years and one day he says that his is not feeling well, but he has a concert and feels like he has to go. He decides to go anyway, and you can't really stop him, but you just him to be happy.

Before the concert

"sweetie are you sure you want to go and perform, I mean you're burning up" your hand is on his forehead.

"Baby I'm fine"

"Are you sure, though? Is it ok, you could have a fever"

"really I'm fine I can do the concert, also I don't think the colonel would be too happy if I missed a concert"

"Well, who cares, you're sick!"

"I care"

"ok, I'm sorry, I just can't see you be sick Elvis"

"I'm glad you care bout me y/n, but I need to go"

"I know, and I respect your opinion and I will take care of you" you smile slightly, hugging Elvis.

"I love you y/n" he says, hugging you back

"love you too, Elvis"

At the concert

you're backstage watching Elvis perform, and you're surprised of how well he's performing for being sick, sure there is a cough there and there, but other than that he's doing amazing. Elvis starts to perform that's all right, mama, and you can see he's not doing so well.

"Hey can we get Elvis off the stage, he's not looking too well" you say worried.

"He needs to stay on that stage and finish the concert" the colonel says

"get him off, he's sick! I may as well be the only one who cares" you say angrily.

" No, he's staying."

"No he's not"

Suddenly you realize that Elvis stopped performing you look over and listen, Elvis looks over at you then to the crowd.

"Hey y'all I think I'm going to have to leave the concert early because I ain't feeling too well, I'm feeling awfully sick, so I'm going to go home, so I can feel better for the next concert." he smiles and waves, he starts walking backstage towards you.

"No, you get back on that stage!" the colonel says angrily.

"He's not going back, he's coming back to Graceland with me!"

"bu-"

"no, buts he's coming with me"

Elvis starts to walk with you to your car, and you help him get in then you get in, when you get into your car you place a hand on Elvis's forehead.

"Elvis, you're burning up!"

"I know, I'm sorry baby, I thought I could perform, but I just couldn't finish it"

"you don't have to be sorry, I'm just glad you're here with me right now." you say while cupping his cheek with you

"I don't deserve you"

"Oh but you do, you deserve the world, but that's something I can't give to you, but I can take care of you." you smile taking your hand off of Elvis's face, and you start to drive to Graceland.

"Thank you"

"You don't have to thank me, you should know that." you look over and give a smile.

You finally arrive to Graceland, you get out of your car helping Elvis get out of the car. He wraps his arm around, so you can help him get in. you go up the stairs, getting to the bedroom.

"Are you hot or cold?"

"Both"

"ok, well take off your shirt and your pants as well as your shoes and lay down, and I can get you some blankets"

"is this your way of trying to get me in bed with you" he laughs

"Elvis!" you smack his arm slightly.

"Ok, I'm sorry" he smiles

he takes off his shirt, his pants, and shoes, he lays in the bed, you go and grab some blankets and come back placing them on top of him. You sit by him on the bed, having your feet dangle off the side.

"Do you even know why or what you're sick with?"

"I think it's a stomach virus, I don't know, but I got you takin care of me"

"that's sweet, but I hate seeing you not feeling good"

"like I said I have you takin care of me, you're the best girlfriend anyone can ask for"

"Well, you're the best thing that Has ever happened to me." You kiss him on his cheek, running your fingers through his hair.

"Aren't you afraid of getting sick?"

"I'll be fine, I'm here taking care of you and when I get sick you can take care of me. " You smile.

"I'll always take care of you even if you're not sick" he smiles.

"I'm glad to hear that." You smile, then you get more comfortable and lay by Elvis instead of sitting by him, and you cuddle with him.

"I love you so much, y/n"

"I love you too Elvis, I will always love you"

You rest your head on Elvis's shoulder, hugging him, he hugs you back. Nb
"If you need something, just let me know."

"Baby, you're all I need."

A/n- hope you enjoyed this story and thanks to the person who requested this lovingelvisp❤. Anyone who reads this is free to send me requests, and I'll try my best!