That time of the month

You and Austin have been together for only a few months and every time you have gotten your period it's been fine, and Austin doesn't may attention your notice you are on your period, you only get a few cramps every time you get your period, and usually you don't show that you're in pain. One month, you get the worst cramps ever and try to hide the best you can, so you don't make Austin worry. Until one day you can't hide the pain, when you and Austin were laying in bed.

"fuck" you yell out loud in pain.

"Baby, what's wrong?" he says in a worried voice

"n-nothing, I'm fine" you stutter a little

"it doesn't sound like your fine"

"You don't have to worry about me" you take a deep breath, holding your stomach.

"Please jut tell me"

"Austin, I'm fine, really"

"Please just tell me y/n"

"Ok, fine, I'm on my period, and I'm having some bad cramps"

"Is there anything I can do?"

He looks at you then hugging you, you hug him back.

"I can take care of myself you know that" you look up at him and give him a shy smile.

"I know that, but you've taken care of me when I've gotten sick, so let me take care of you"

"I guess that makes sense, you can take care of me" you laugh a little.

"God dammit" you shout in pain, "sorry"

"Y/n it's fine, don't be sorry. " He smiles at you.

"Hey, can you get me some Tylenol please"

"Yea, of course, I'll be right back." He says with a smile, getting out of the bed, getting you some Tylenol.

You lay in the bed for a few minutes wondering what's taking Austin so long, but you don't mind, but your cramps are really getting to you. Finally, Austin comes back with the whole Tylenol bottle with two water bottles.

"I'm back" He smiles

"I don't need the whole Tylenol bottle" you laugh

"Just in case if you need to take more after some period of time. " He opens the Tylenol bottle, shaking two pills into his hand, handing them to you. He also hands you one of the water bottles he grabbed.

"Thanks Austin" you swallow the Tylenol, drinking some water.

"No problem, I'll take care of you any day." He just keeps smiling.

"How are you so happy and sweet all the time?"

"Because I'm with you"

"Really?"

"Yea, of course you're amazing, I would take care of you for the rest of my life, I love you" he says with the cutest smile.

"I'm glad to hear that, and I love you too."

You get up from the bed, and you hug Austin, you can feel him hug you back, then you look up at him, and you place a kiss on his soft lips, feeling him kiss you back, hugging you tighter. You break the kiss.

"You're the best" you smile

"No you are"

"Well, you're the best boyfriend I have ever had"

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me" he smiles, still hugging you.

"No you are!" You giggle a little.

"We're both awesome, how about that?"

"Well, I know I'm awesome"

"That you are" he laughs

"Well, you're pretty awesome yourself"

"You think?"

"Yeah of course!"

"Seems like you're feeling better"

"I am, and I have you to thank, thankfully I let you take care of me" you smile

You let go of Austin going back to bed and sitting on the edge, Austin comes and sits by you, you look over at him.

"I'm lucky to have you"

"Well, that makes me lucky too" Austin smiles as he hands rubs your back

you smile at him, resting your head on his shoulder, feeling his one of his hand brush through your hair. You stay like that for a few minutes until you take your head off of his shoulder.

"I'm bored" you laugh.

"Want to watch a movie?"

"But what movie?"

"What about Elvis?" he smiles

"you want to watch a movie with yourself in it?" you giggle a little

"yea, why not, I am pretty good-looking in it" he smiles making a funny face.

"That is something I can't disagree on" you laugh

"so, what do you say?"

"Fine, I guess we can watch it, I love that movie anyway"

"of course you do, I'm in it" he laughs

"that's not why!" you smack his arm.

"Hey!"

"You're fine" you smile at him.

"Ok, you got me, let's get the movie started"

About 14 minutes pass, you and Austin are watching the movie, and it gets to i wanna play house with you scene.

"Look at your wiggle!" You say out loud, laughing.

"I'm the best at it" he laughs

"For sure, I'd scream for you if I was an extra"

"Oh would you?" He says biting his lip.

"Definitely"

"I don't have to wiggle to make you scream"

"Austin!" You slap his arm softly.

"I'm just saying" he laughs

"We need to focus on the movie" you laugh

"You started it"

You feel his hands go to your side and next thing you know is he is ticking you.

"Austin, that tickles!" You laugh.

"Oh, I know" he keeps tickling you

"What about the movie!"

"Forget the movie" he smiles

"Austin, c'mon stop! "

"Ok fine" he laughs, then he stops tickling you.

"Thank you"

"Anything for you"

"Well thank you"

You and Austin go silent and continue watching the movie, you're halfway through the movie, and you can feel yourself get sleepy, so you rest your head on Austin's shoulder as he is laying right by you in bed, you start to doze off. You whisper something off before you fall asleep.

"Thank you for being with me" you whisper.

"It's nothing you're my girlfriend, I'll do it a million times" he whispers back.

You smile before slowly falling asleep.

A/n- I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, it's a bit shorter than my other chapters, still hope you enjoyed, and another reminder don't be shy to request an idea because I'm running out of ideas 😂😂 sadly.