Some fun at the beach (NSFW)

You and Austin have been hooking up for weeks kinda of like friends with benefits, but you guys still hang out without hooking up, one day you're laying down in bed just relaxing until you get a text from Austin, you pick up your phone to see what he texted.

"Hey, you up for some fun??"

"Wdym by fun?" you raise your eyebrow after reading the text trying to figure what means by "fun" guessing he just wanted to fuck, but you don't mind.

"Are you interested in going to the beach? That's fun, isn't it?

"Yea I guess it is and sure I'm interested" you laugh while texting him back

"well, good, cya later!"

After Austin sent his message you put your phone down getting out of bed, you go to the closet looking for something to wear, it takes you a few minutes to find a nice or hot swimsuit, you finally found a bikini you like, it's a pink bikini, and it's very revealing and sexy just the right thing to wear for Austin but also for yourself, you look into the mirror checking yourself out.

After checking yourself out, you put on a black sheer cover up over your bikini, also putting on some flip-flops on. You grab your beach bag and pack some stuff like sunscreen, snacks, extra change of clothes, a towel, and condoms just in case. Before you leave, you make sure to let Austin know you're on your way to the beach, so you pick up your phone and text.

"Hey, I'm on my way, about to leave the house"

"Good to know, can't wait to see you."

You grab your beach bag and place in your phone in as well as grabbing your house and car keys and leaving your house while locking your door walking to your car. You open the door to your car and enter, closing the door after getting in as well as buckling your seatbelt. You start to drive to the beach, admiring the scenery as you drive. Furthermore, you get a text from Austin, you look down at your phone real quick.

"Here, just waiting for you now :)"

You're just a few minutes from the beach and of course you want to drive safely, so you don't reply to Austin, a few minutes pass, and you arrive to the beach seeing Austin's car parking right next to it, you see him in his car looking at his phone, so you decide you text him.

"I see you" you laugh after you sent the message

you see Austin's face confused then he looks over and see's you, he smiles, you and him make eye contact for at least a minute you smile back at him.
You both get out of the car at the same time, meeting up at the sidewalk that's right by the beach.

"It's great to see you" he says with a smile on his face

"What do you mean, we hung out just last week"

"You sure we really hung out? " He says in a playful voice.

"Same thing!" You slightly slap his arm.

"Hey!"

"Your fault "

"How dare you say that" he puts his hand up to his chest acting offended.

"You'll get over it" you laugh

"How do you know that? "

"I don't but are you picking of where we will relax at?"

"Yep" before you can say anything at all like oh ok let me follow you or something he grabs your arm pulling you with him.

" I can walk, you know"

"Oh sorry" he lets's go of your arm, still walking off. The further he walks, you start to realize the fewer people there are. You're starting to realize that Austin wants to go to a secluded area. After a minute of walking, you Austin stops in a secluded area with rocks surrounding the area. You place down your beach bag, admiring the area.