Taking a dip (NSFW)

A/n- this is not my original idea, but I can't remember who's wrote it. If you guys figure it out, please let me know, I can them credit for the idea, but I hope you enjoy the story.

You and Austin have been dating for a year, and you guys have been living together for a while. You guys have a great relationship, but Austin has been very busy, so you haven't really had time to hang out or fuck, I mean that doesn't really matter to you, you just want to spend time with your amazing boyfriend who does and gives you everything you want. One day you were bored because you were home alone, and you knew Austin was going to be gone for a while not knowing when he would come home, so you decide to go take a dip in the pool, but you didn't want to put a swimsuit on, before you go out to the pool, you take your pants off as well as your Lacey underwear. You leave your Lacey underwear in front of the store so if Austin comes home it will be a little surprise, now you walk out to the pool and strip the rest of your clothes off, regardless of whether your neighbors see you, you dive into the cold water and enjoy the feeling of water on your naked body. Taking advantage of the luxurious pool, you begin swimming around it. After swimming for an hour, you stop for a quick moment, as you are tired from swimming. Your head is leaned back against the wall of the pool as you close your eyes, a few minutes pass, and you start to think if you should get out until you hear a man clearing his throat, but you realize it's Austin, so you quickly turn around blushing a little.

"I think you forgot something" Austin says in a sexy voice

"oh really, what?"

"This" he takes his hand from behind his back with your Lacey underwear on his pointer finger.

" To be honest, I left them for you" you say with a smile on your face

"figured" he says with a smirk on his face

"what you don't like the little surprise"

"oh I did"

You and Austin are making eye contact, and he starts to take his shirt off, you just keep making eye contact with Austin.

"What are you doing?" you ask while you're biting your lip?

"Joining you"

"Well hurry up, I'm getting awfully bored in here" you say, slightly splashing Austin pants with water.

"Hey!"

"You're going to take them off anyway" you laugh

In the meantime, Austin is removing his shoes and socks as you continue to watch him. At first, he started to take off his belt, but then he stopped.

"You're staring" he smirks

"I know"

"well, enjoy the show"

"oh I will"

As Austin strips, you can't help but stare. As he continues to remove his belt, he slides off his pants like they're nothing, now he's only wearing underwear, and you can see that he's hard. You bite your lip seductively, making eye contact with Austin.

"Don't be shy, big boy, take them off" you laugh quietly.

"Be patient doll"

You roll your eyes at what Austin said, waiting for Austin to join you. Then you see that Austin quickly take his underwear off, seeing his hard dick. You swim back a little, knowing that Austin is going to jump in, you look away, so you don't get water in your face. There was a big splash, knowing it was Austin jumping in. You see his face coming out from the water, taking his blonde hair out of his face.

"About damn time you joined me"

"Oh hush it" it swims up to you and grabs your waist pulling you into a passionate kiss, you wrap your arms behind his neck continuing the kiss.