A walk in the park pt 2

After meeting Austin butler at the park all you can think about is him, you haven't heard from Austin yet, but it's only been a few days even it's only been a few days, and you start to think that Austin won't contact you, but you try to think on the bright side. A few minutes pass, and you're laying in bed, and you hear your phone ringing hoping it's Austin you automatically pick it up without looking of who it is.

"Hello!" you say exited

"woah there y/n, didn't realize you were so happy to hear my voice" instead of Austin's voice it's your mom. It's a little disappointing, but you just keep thinking about the positive side of things and hope Austin will get in touch soon.

"Yea... Mom, i uhh love to hear from you" you say awkwardly

"yea, cause it sounds like it" she laughs.

"No, I do love you hearing from you, but I was expecting you to hear from someone else"

"Oh sweetie, who?"

"No one, mom, it's fine"

"tell me"

"It doesn't matter, It's not important." you sigh

"sweetie, just tell me"

"Fine, I met a guy, and I'm waiting for him to call or text me, because he said he wanted to take me out on a date and I haven't heard from him, but It's only been a few days, so it's fine, happy?"

"Oh sweetie he will call you soon, I mean he made an effort to get your number right?" she says in a reassuring voice.

"I guess you're right, mom, he did seem very nice"

"you just have to be positive, sweetie"

"I know, maybe I'm not used to guys wanting to know me"

"sweetie, cheer up"

"I will."

"Good"

"So, what did you want to talk about?"

"What do you mean, sweetie?"

"Well, you called me" you laugh

"right, um I forgot ill let you go, so you can talk to your lover boy" she laughs

"ok mom" you laugh, "love you mom"

"I love you too, sweetheart."

You hang up the phone, and you lay down your phone on your nightstand, and you try to get more comfortable in the bed, a few minutes pass you fall asleep, you only fell asleep fore 1 hour, until you hear the phone ringing, like you did earlier you just answered the phone without looking.

"Hello?" you say while yawning

"hey y/n, it's Austin" he says in a very happy voice.

"Oh hey Austin, sorry I just woke up from a nap" you say in a tired voice.

"Is this a bad time?"

"Nope"

"Ok good!"

"Why, what did you want to talk about?"

"Well you remember when we met, and you know I asked for your number, so I could ask you out"

"Yea, I do, it was a very nice moment."

"Well, I'm glad you thought it was a nice moment, but I was hoping you would be free today, so we can go on our date.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I have plans"

"oh, what are they" he says in a somewhat sad voice

"a date with you"

"Your not funny" he laughs slightly.