professor...

A/n this story will have a little NSFW because this will be part 1. Enjoy and let me know if you want a full NSFW part.

You are a 21-year-old who is going to one of the greatest universities where you live. You're starting your third year of university. Likewise, you have some new classes but most of them are the same, when you walk into your first class you see your professor and oh my god is the smoking hot! You stare at him for a second, and he looks over at you, catching you staring at him. He smirks. Then before you look away your BFF Olivia comes up to you making you snap out of the trance you were in after staring at the professor.

"Looks like you've seen the professor" she laughs

"Yea" you grin a little

"He's hot! I would fuck him any day if I were you."

"Why can't you fuck him as yourself?"

"I saw him staring at you well, when you were both making eye contact, he's probably already thinking about it.

"Olivia!" You smack her arm softly.

"Hey, you can't get mad at me for telling you the truth!"

"I can handle the truth, but I don't even know his name"

Before Olivia can answer you hear a man clearing his throat, you look over, and it's the professor.

"My name is Austin but call Mr Butler please" he says with a straight face.

"O-oh ok, Mr Butler"

"Thank you" he walks away, going back to his desk

"OMG, I hope he didn't hear us talking about him, I would die!" You whisper.

"Who cares, now he knows, and you know him, so you can fuck him"

"How are you so blunt?"

"Because I'm awesome, and you are too, just not as cool as me" she says teasing you.

"And I do not want to fuck him, you do"

"So I can fuck him even though I saw the lust in his eyes for you?"

"Your lying"

"Am I though, have I ever lied to you?" She smirks, knowing that she hasn't.

"Just shut it" you laugh

"Everyone settle down and take your seats please" Austin yells out.

You and Olivia find 2 seats right by each other, but they are in the front.

"Looks like we get a front row view to see Mr Austin Butler" she whispers to you.

You laugh a little.

"We have to learn, Olivia, you can't just check out the professor" you whisper back.

"I can't But stare at Mr Butler" she keeps whispering, and she laughs softly.

"You're distracting me! "

"Sorry, not sorry" she laughs

Austin keeps teaching the class until he stops because he can hear you and Olivia whispering to each other.

"Excuse me young ladies, can you please stop whispering to each other, it's very distracting to me and the class."

"You think I'm young??" Olivia says in a sarcastic voice.

"It was a figure of speech"

"Oh" she laughs it off

"What about you miss?" Austin is talking straight to you.