Birthday girl (NSFW)

You and Austin have been dating for nearly a year, and you have celebrated Austin's birthday, now's it's your turn for your birthday to be celebrated, when you wake up in the morning for work you see that Austin is already up, and it surprises you because he is always asleep when you wake up to go to work. You assume he's up because he's not in bed till you see him walking out the bathroom.

"Morning" he says with a big smile.

"Hey, babe" you yawn

"I wish you didn't have to go to work"

"me too, but I have to"

"it's your birthday though"

"I know, but when I come home, you can give me a nice and long present"
you smirk, looking up at Austin, still laying in bed.

"I'll think about it" he laughs

"I will love anything that you give me, and you know that" you smile getting up from the bed walking up to Austin hugging him, feeling him hug you back.

"Trust me, I know, and you'll love your birthday present"

You look up at Austin, making eye contact with him, smiling.

"I love you"

"I love you too" he places a soft kiss on your lips, kissing him back.

"Now I have to go to work" you say with a frown breaking the hug.

"I'll miss you"

"you always say that when I'm only gone for a few hours" you laugh

"I just love hanging out with you"

"Me too" you say with a big smile, walking into your walk in closet picking something to wear.

"Wear something sexy!" Austin yells out.

"I can't! Not to work" you yell back.

"For me?" he walks up behind you, grabbing your waist

"Austin..."

"Y/n..." he whispers into your ear, feeling his warm breath against your neck.

"I can't"

"why not"

"It's not work appropriate"

"No one would have to know, only me you can wear your work suit with lingerie under" he turns you around making you face him, seeing him smirk seductively.

"Fine, only because I love you so much" you laugh

he doesn't respond, and he's only making eye contact with you until he starts lifting your shirt up.

"Lift your arms up"

You do as he says, and you lift your arms up, you close your eyes for a second, feeling Austin taking off your shirt. You open your eyes, staring at Austin, making eye contact with him again.

"Your so beautiful"

"thank you, but Austin, I don't have enough time for this"

"I know" he smiles

"then you better not make me late" you smile

"I won't" he smirks

he grabs you by your waist pulling you closer to him, his hands go down to the house shorts slowly pulling them down, he fully pulls them down leaving you in your underwear and leaving him fully dressed.

"God. You're so perfect"

"Thanks" you smile

he doesn't respond, and he goes over to your lingerie drawer surprised he knows where it is, you can tell he's looking for something you haven't worn before. He pulls out a black Lacey push-up bra with little diamonds on it, a matching suspender belt which is black and has little diamonds, a black Lacey thong, lastly stockings that will hook onto the suspender belt. He walks over to you holding lingerie.