Push And Pulls

Chapter 8

Several months ago,

"Excuse me?!"
I called the boy who responded immediately looking horrified.

"What?!"
He asked in a confused tone.

"Need help?!"
I asked unsure of my tone.

"No thanks."
He politely declined but why did I find his words quite harsh?! Nevermind.

Extending my umbrella a little I gazed over him under my heavy lashes.

"Just take it."
I retorted rolling my eyes at him, why can't he accept the help I'm willingly giving?!

"Miss with due respect please excuse me."
He said dismissively with a hint of cockiness.

That's made my blood boil rushing fast into my vein. I gritted my teeth in anger, Does he thinks of me as a desperate girl for any man?

I badly wanted to punch in his gut but refrained from doing so.

Before he could run I shifted under Brielle's umbrella and shoved my umbrella's handle in his chest and its top shielded his head.

He looked stunned by my actions and annoyed at the same time.

"Here take this umbrella before your reports soak wet."
I grumbled sulkily he seriously need a lesson to accept help.
God that boy made me annoyed...

"And I didn't want to get in your filthy pant."
I said each word with rage and poked my finger into his chest with each word.

That was utterly unnecessary.
But God helps me that taut muscled chest numbed finger and the tip was verged to break. He scowled at me

I hate when someone is too shy to even ask for help when he is in need. And to fuel my anger he was being arrogant and infuriating.

"Thanks."
He arrogantly said and sprinted away in a breath without even glancing.

I was stunned and dumbfounded looking at the withdrawing figure who walked past me. Didn't he know he should never hurl his egoistic self into me?

Okay who told you to help him? I ignored the small voice.

Doesn't he know how to say thanks politely, or a single sorry for his outstanding manner won't bring any harm,

he probably gave his brain up to rent.

Obviously he lent his useless brain to someone who didn't have one, it's better than nothing.

Anyway

Fuck him!

Screw him!!

Opening the door I slumped in the car seat and closed my eyes before we hit the road.

***

Present:

I opened the door of Ashley's room to find they were making out__not just making out they had their heated session maybe more than once. I turned away looking outside while closing the door.

They both were not naked but fully dressed in not so modest way suits them, they can fuck each other.

I mentally gagged and wanted to puke. Moments later he came out as well as Ashley. I didn't even spare a glance at him,

"You do know it's bad groom meeting his wife on his wedding day, it's a ritual."

"I don't believe in that kind of thing."
She said observing her nails.

How much beautiful she is, yet black-hearted. An ounce of pity emerged from me before I forcefully sank it.

"Well, if you two are done then get ready for the wedding. And I'm more than ready to take down this bridesmaid's nonsense___"

"I'll have my bridesmaids, I don't need you, Hazel, don't fly too high."
She spat out her words snorting at me.

"Well then continue I'll take my leave."
I smirked seeing her flustered face pretty much raging out.

Using the washroom I was about to enter the hall but someone put his large palm against my mouth to stop forming any word and dragged me along him. I tried to bite his hand but he pushed me into a room and locked it.