Rain Again

Chapter 19

I feel a bit relaxed now, it's true to say sharing pain will lessen somehow

A while ago when it apparently approached me its mother was barking out at me but maybe the little guy liked my company so he stayed.

I can say we both are the same in level slough. He was resting on my lap while I was humming a tone. Everyone had known the quality of my tardiness in me exceptionally when I do something really important.
Oh, we forgot the existence of the workaholic in front of me.
I signed, again but he didn't even notice Brute.

I inhaled the cold muskiness of the earth and stood straight from my chair. Droplets were running down from the green tropical decor outside.

Stepping out of the bistro a mild coldness stroke my skin, and one young barista smile at me passing away to serve the other table.

I walked out afar from the place and standstill.

I would care less about my drenched state and the dress clinging to my body. As if it's washing away all of the second thoughts and insecurities once I had in me.

Nature hummed with the passion of youth and the dazzling sound of pouring rain in the middle of this forest. The earthy smell of petrichor elated me. The cold droplets dripped down from my arms and rolled down in the grass.

I closed my eyes to take this feeling in deep but no longer I feel the cold droplets___

But,
The musky cologne with citrus made an intoxicated scent that enchanted my body to open up my eyes and insisted to steal a glance.

Aiden,
I noticed the looming shadow of him holding an umbrella to shield us from rain,
It's the purple umbrella I gave him that day. He was carrying with him all along?!

"I should have stayed away from you but I couldn't."
He said huskily.

"I should have ignored you that day but something didn't allow me."
He said in a heartbeat capturing my soul.

"I always hated the purple color."
I was befuddled suddenly smiling a bit.

"I never had a specific choice in color."
He said chuckling at me and after a while inhaled large air.

"But I like this umbrella."
I said after thinking, I was deciding what to say something not to make an awkwardness.

"I never admired the red before."

My breath hitched and I looked into his eyes. His eyes steadied at me.
Something inside me stirred and grasped.

"It's just not an umbrella for me."
He said leaning into my face, his minty breath fanning over my face. He cupped my face making me snuggle my face more into the warmness of his palms.

"I enjoy the rain."
I whispered.

"I enjoy you."

"The rain will soon stop."

"It will rain again."
He finished leaning down until I caught a glimpse of his soul.

A pair of lips touched mine enough to make exploitation. The thousands of fireworks erupt inwardly.
Grabbing my waist he enclosed our bodies. The stoke of his tongue held such ecstasy to plot the euphoric sensation in me.

That moment we lost___
The trivial doesn't matter anymore. It's only him and I under nature's blissful shower. No boundaries between us.

The passion burned as of he was afraid something would separate us. He engulfed me in his tight embrace I encircled his neck devouring the warmth and taste of his lips.

It's one of the epic moments I knew he was for me.

Love is not complicated we shape it.

Were we ready to dive____

We live for love, crave love

Aiden and I ain't long-time partners or any of us had known each other before. It just happened anyway.

With a cold breeze droplets from the tree fell on his forehead. He scrunched his nose and frowned wiping that away with his sleeves. The cuteness of this grump was worth watching.

“Rain again and drench this Grump”

Aiden chuckled kissing the tip of my nose.

“Then Rainbow hugs the Grump.”

The sweetness in his voice pulled out the stone of my heart in a blink. My poor heart skipped a beat. Who said love comes at once had never been truly loved.

I hugged tightly keeping my head over his heart. His hands engulfed me more in him. There is no doubt, no assumption only truth stands that the man who hugged me closely– dearly is mine. Truly Mine.

 Truly Mine

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This book ends here though I created this Story differently and they were supposed to have tragic ends, Ares would live but in pain and regret. Perhaps If I ever decide to continue...