Glass House

Chapter 17

I rolled down the glass of the window and the cold wind hit my face erupting goosebumps. I let stretched out my hands to make a wave motion. My happiness was knocked down when he snickered at me.

"You're looking like an extreme fool."

I pinched sharply and twisted his nipple hard tugging as he was yelling and pleading me to stop. His face was contorted with pain, I left his nipple with a sweet sickening smile on my face.

"What a kink!"
He grumbled lowly stroking there.

"You should have known the consequences before opening your useless mouth."

"I can bet it's not useless."

A tingle of sensation shivered down my spine. Ignoring him I looked out of the window. I dropped my chignon taking the Bobby pins out and flowed over my back.

I brushed my hair gazing at the rare view mirror. I turned aside my hair to fix the side of my wavy hair but caught him looking at me adoringly.

"You should leave your long hair like this more often."
I can see the swirling emotions in his eyes.

"Thanks__?!"
I was dazed and didn't know if he complimented me or just simply stated.

"It's looking so realistic but Bradon is blonde right?!"
He asked skeptically.

"I have inherited from my mom while he took most from my dad."
I explained

"It's really beautiful, vibrant, smooth, long-wavy, and a perfect match for a spitfire like you."
I almost missed out on the statement he made about my hair.

"Are you crushing over me Aiden?!"
I teased him a little seeing a slight blush on his face.

"Huh, you wish!"
He arrogantly said looking straight.

"Yeah even if you are blushing."
I said running my hand in the dashboard.

"I never blush!"
He snapped glaring at me

"You did anyway."
I shrug sluggishly.

"Geez, I should never have invited you with me. You made me lose my sanity thousands of times within few a minutes."
He shrieked in annoyance

What can I say I'm the all-in-one, everything-in-one package.

No discount, no bonus, and one piece with no alternate piece.

"That's what I wanted to do."
I said clicking my fingers.

For the next few minutes, he started to ignore me like I never exist. It was nagging me more. I ignored looking at him but nothing changed. I started drumming my finger on the dashboard and tapping my heels but his response was like he was at peace.

I lifted my feet and rested on the dashboard in a crossed way.

Still, his demeanor didn't change as if he didn't care__

"Thank god I reached safely!!!"
He sarcastically muttered while side-glancing at me I huffed and puffed. From the corner of my eyes, I noticed him smiling before unbuckling his seatbelt.

He sighed in relief getting out of the car. I rolled my eyes swinging open the car and banging it off loudly which made me flinch but he didn't even spare a glance.

"Will you stop this!"

No reply.

"Fine, you won!! Now please talk..."
I huffed crossed my arms and pouted.

"Wow, the sass queen is desperate for hearing my voice."
He cockily uttered

"Aww, how Brute of you."
I cajoled

"And you are acting like a spoiled brat."

"What if I'm actually a brat?"

I kissed my teeth and smirked at him.

"You're bad at playing it."

Well, that made me frown.

"What's that mean?!"
I questioned utterly surprised.

No one I mean it, no one caught before this facade I wore every day. The man is really full of surprises.

Suddenly a voice spoke from the back of my head - 'I want to know him'

"You are faking it and trying to be hard and cold."

He smiled boyishly.

"You don't know me."
I coldly said masking every ounce of emotion on my face.

"Yet..."
He finished me and stood in front of me completely facing me, My heart skipped a beat.

Heat crawled up my neck

"You said it once. Trust me when I say your eyes say something else, so innocent and broken."

He said coming closer but I moved away maintaining a possible distance from him.

We are practically strangers.

"It's okay to share, I promise I will never judge."

He said giving a reassuring smile.