I Hate Narcissists

Chapter 12

I shared a small talk with a few women who also happened to hate Ashley

I shared a small talk with a few women who also happened to hate Ashley. I heard some of the accusations about seducing older billionaires.

"God I should get rid of hearing this!!!"
Brielle contorted her face in disgust rolling her doe eyes.

Every time I stare there was a pair of eyes scrutinizing me. I felt an intense need to get out of this place. I was getting uncomfortable under his unreadable gaze. It's scary the man that I've known for years and stayed close to him but never find out about his evil motives.

Ignoring him didn't go well. I excused myself to use the washroom and practically ran out of this place to hide away from him.

After calming myself I got out only to choke on my breath. I swallowed the spit.

In the blink of my eyes, he pinned me with the door as he encircled my waist with one hand and ran the other on my arms

"You should have bought the dress."
I guessed what he was referring to.

I tried to wiggle out of his hold looking everywhere but him but he tightened his hold sandwiching me between his hard chest and the door.

"it's looking like an innocent angle but that would have given you a smoking hot look."
He said leaning down to my ear. His hot breath fanning over my face.

"You are looking so___"
His nose touched my face. I was getting so paranoid and nervous not knowing what to do.

"Breathtaking gorgeous and elegant like an exquisite queen."
He said running the tip of his nose along my ear lobes.

"So innocent___"
He inhaled my hair and placed a lingering kiss there and massaging the nape of my neck.

It started to feel sick and I was getting disgusted by his touch. I shoved his chest and scooted away from him.

He looked so maddening. Without sparing a glance I twitched the doorknob and sprinted out in my heels stiletto T-strap.

A few tears escaped without my acknowledgment while rolling down my cheeks.

Those touches I thought were for me only but he did them with many uncountable women. He broke my heart with Ashley, looking in the mirror I barely recognize how much they turned me cold. I never was like this, so introverted, I used to be a cheerful, happy, and joyous girl.

I wiped my face and entered the room. Ashley was trying to flirt with the man I don't know the name of yet.

Every bitches shows her true colors.

I spotted Brielle who was eating cupcakes carefully to avoid the frosting getting on her nose and upper lip.

I took one of them and ripped the bottom off to make it a sandwich and started eating. She snorted while taking my advice.

I didn't notice someone was standing beside me until I heard a throat clearing. I looked at the figure towering over me.

"Will you mind sharing a dance with me, beautiful lady?"
He asked politely like a gentleman.

"She won't mind."
Before I could say Brielle spoke for me.

He held up his hand for me to take it. I didn't reject his offer this time. I accepted making him grin.