❝𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔲𝔡𝔢❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗

❝Prelude❞

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

➺Love

Adolescent /adəˈlɛs(ə)nt/
adjective
(of a young person) in the process of developing from a child into an adult.

timeline, start: k6 — A Royal Vengeance

It has been barely a year since Momos Academy for Boys was established and its fate is already in jeopardy.

Royals heirs were missing, making it clear how easily one could penetrate the defenses of the academy. A dorm in disarray, increasing the anxiety of Prince Ciel of France and Alexis. Then, the Prince of Italy appeared, blatantly admitting he had been the mastermind behind the plot of hiding the other princes in their respective countries' most popular attractions.

The mission? To find the princes in the next three days.

It is now a race against time and Prince Ciel has to travel to different countries for the future of Momos Academy, as he tries to uncover the motive of the Italian Prince for causing such chaos.

➺and

The Mysterious Principal
Billionaire philanthropist who owns both Momosu and Poposi. A world peace Seeker who holds the power to manipulate the world in his hands.

Alexis
A scholarship student at Momos Academy for Boys. The dorm-mate of the princes who will be a bridge between them and the common folks.

The Royals
Born to rule, they work in their own ways and will not easily take others opinions which led to many conflicts for generations. They hardly know the life of others and take their own for granted, for a little bit of pleasure.

➺Redemption

Momos Academy for Boys. An international school for the elites, educating those even of royal status. Follow Alexis as he meets new friends and foes, while discovering the mystery and intrigue of the academy and those who surround it.

A man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides. If so, who can you trust? Your lover? Friends? Enemies?

Innocent smiles can hide a cruel thirst for vengeance.

You thought the old Kings were scary? Wait till you meet the new generation of the Royal Bloodlines.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

➺Heroes or villains?

"You're the one who broke the promise, not me."

"How did you become so cruel?"
"Oh, darling. I always am."

"I didn't want this in the first place!"

"You could have just stayed."

"I believe in you, Prince Charles! I always have!"

"This changes everything, Junta."
"Does it?"

"We are all inferior to the likes of them. ERA still has the best education."

⋙There are sides to every story.

Love and Redemption

coming soon!

DISCLAIMER &. CREDITS. Love and Redemption is a fanfiction of the educational comic series, and is also the second book of the Royal Chronicles.

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

This story may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, in any form without written permission from the author.

This is the reboot version of Love & Redemption. Changes will be made from time to time. Do take note that I will not follow the original series completely. 

Special thanks to all the Princists who are so devoted into this fandom. You've all inspired me and encouraged me to write and improve from the years before. Without you all, I might have already given up and deleted these stories of mine. 

And to the Slippers Community, I do enjoy all the behind the scenes chaos. 

Thank you and have a great day ahead.