❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5❞

K02 ‖ Lords of Time: Temporal Efficiency

𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕲𝖚𝖎𝖉𝖊:
Italic words — the thoughts of a character / a foreign language is spoken
Bold and italic words — a lie, only when Princess Caitlyn's around
Bold, italic and underlined words — the timeline of memories, past, hallucinations etc.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Year 2039
Ever Realm Academy, Elderbourne Isle

"—I still couldn't believe my ears when she said that," Maria Blavatsky complained. "As the president, you should control your underlings properly. You're lucky I didn't leave immediately. Do kindly take my advice on this."

After overcoming their shock of the Romanian princess being a president at a coed school, Maria Blavatsky wasted no time getting Princess Caoimhe dismissed by using her privilege as a guest and complained about the mistreatment towards them when they just lost track of time (by an hour). Princess Han Su Jung was glad to have Maria around and allowed her to run her mouth as she pleased while her vice stayed quiet the entire time.

Princess Neelam kept shifting uncomfortably as they toured the ground floor level of the Council Hall consisting of private study rooms for club presidents, student council officers and committee members of the student council. While she was impressed by the school's system, the feeling of dread would not pass. She admired Maria's confidence to speak up to the injustice, knowing that she would not dare do the same if she was in her shoes.

"Princess Caoimhe is a team member, not an underling," was Princess Marioara's curt yet gentle reply. "Furthermore, she's not the most eloquent of my team as her talents and abilities lies –ah– elsewhere."

After being silent for so long, Princess Han spoke, "Aren't you being too soft on them? As a president, you must instill discipline in them and not let them climb over your head and do as they please." Her dark gray eyes observed the clean hallway of the Council Hall.

"I'm sure a young President like you would know best," Princess Marioara said softly.

"Of course!" Maria's vivid blue eyes lit up at what she presumed to be a compliment towards her best friend. "Su Jung is probably the youngest Student Council President in the world since she became president at the age of thirteen." She shared a smile with Princess Han, feeling pleased with her words.

A loud snort of laughter came from behind them and the trio turned around to meet the sight of two girls sharing a joke. The taller one of the pair had a head of flame-red hair, sapphire blue eyes and freckle splattered skin while the other had dark auburn hair and exotic purple eyes. Princess Neelam recognized them as Princess Merida of Scotland and Princess Megara of Greece respectively as the pair were famed CEOs of large companies despite being high-schoolers. Funny how she could recognize them but not Princess Caoimhe of Ireland. Perhaps it was due to the fact that they recently donated a large sum of money to the unfortunate children in India.

The pair were not ones to unnecessarily draw attention to themselves but they could not help but laugh at the Russian girl's boasts.

Being a young president was nothing new to students of ERA who were known to elect young students of barely thirteen as their Student Council leader. Princess Marioara was one of them. However, Princess Merida and Princess Megara knew better than to boast about their president's superiority as boasting would show ones' inferiority complex. Instead, the pair gave their guests scathing looks and left, laughing together.

Princess Han was about to complain, "What—"

Unfortunately for her, Princess Marioara interrupted. "My apologies for those two," she said, walking on. "They are the best of friends and would often laugh in public spontaneously about some of their inside jokes. Pay them no mind, child."