❝𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗

「ROYALTY」

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

K06 ‖ A Royal Vengeance: Famous Destinations

"Royalty does not make a scene. Royalty behaves with dignity, poise, decorum, grace, compassion. Royalty remembers responsibility, maintains their composure, and knows they are constantly being watched. Royalty must be brave, strategic, loyal."

― Aditi Kohrana, The Library of Fates

𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕲𝖚𝖎𝖉𝖊:
Italic words — the thoughts of a character / a foreign language is spoken
Bold and italic words — a lie, only when Princess Caitlyn's around
Bold, italic and underlined words — the timeline of memories, past, hallucinations etc.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Year 2039
Dorm's rooftop, Momos Academy

The sky was of clear blue color. A stunning display of the perfect morning sky, that brought the symbolism of a good day ahead. Fluffy white clouds glowed against the backdrop blue.

Through a pair of binoculars, the scene of the golden haired Prince of France at the verge of breaking down due to the sudden shock, could be seen clearly from the rooftop of the opposite dorm building.

A pair of young gentlemen was calmly observing the events unfold as if it was merely a mildly interesting drama on the television. The taller of the two was dressed in blacks and dark grays, complimenting the lighter shade of gray of his hair. While he was standing, the other lounged comfortably across an armchair with a pair of binoculars held over his eyes. Dressed in a crisp white suit, the brunette in the armchair was unimpressed by what he had seen.

"Didn't we agree to only leave behind the French sissy? Why is there still a mouse with him?" He drawled, putting down the binoculars. The brunette reached over to the cup of coffee on the coffee table beside his armchair. He took a sip.

The gray haired boy standing beside him, who was presumably his aide, laughed sheepishly. "My apologies, Your Highness," he said, while scratching the back of his head.

The brunette Prince sighed, "It's unusual for you to make a mistake." A tinkle of china. He set his cup down on the saucer, alerting his aide who then noticed that the cup was empty. "Why?" The prince asked.

The aide poured out coffee into his master's cup. "I think he's from the 'Broccoli' country," he said in all seriousness despite the rather comical and odd answer. He offered the cup of coffee to his master who scoffed and stood up from his seat.

"There is no such country," was the prince's answer. While the tone was sharp, his highness did not seem to be angered by his aide's slight mistake.

The gray haired boy smiled and said, "Then I shall finish the job."

"There is no need for that," said the prince, walking towards the staircase. His gray coat that rested on his shoulders, fluttered in the morning breeze as he strode off.

Confusion set in the young aide as his master rarely left without finishing his coffee. The boy lifted the cup to his lips. "Ah," he sighed, finally understanding his master's decision. The coffee was bitter and cold against his tongue. "It's cold."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

424 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

𝐚/𝐧: you didn't really think that was the end, did you?