❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗

「BEGINNING」

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

K06 ‖ A Royal Vengeance: Famous Destinations

𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕲𝖚𝖎𝖉𝖊:
Italic words — the thoughts of a character / a foreign language is spoken
Bold and italic words — a lie, only when Princess Caitlyn's around
Bold, italic and underlined words — the timeline of memories, past, hallucinations etc.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Year2039
Vice Principal Godfrey's office, Momos Academy

Prince Gion of Italy, an intelligent and influential young man mature beyond his age of just fifteen, was the icon of elegance and pride of the royal society. Already considered a genius at the mere age of eight, the young prince excels in every field especially business and politics. The gifted entrepreneur is well beloved among the people due to his attractive dark brown hair, parted bangs and cold blue eyes. Prince Gion held an unwavering stance and a look of indifference at all times.

That is, until someone insults his dear sister, Princess Gina of Italy.

The one insulting the young princess would be none other than the flamboyant prince of France, Ciel, who met Princess Gina by accident previously when she was touring Momosu Island. Though, back then, he did not know her identity as a princess since she was dressed in plain clothing to avoid unwanted attention.

"WHAT?!" Prince Ciel shouted as it struck him. "THAT TOMBOY IS A PRINCESS?! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! WE'RE DEFINITELY TALKING ABOUT A DIFFERENT GINA, HERE!"

Dressed in a luxurious white silk dress shirt and trousers with a gray coat resting on his shoulders, Prince Gion kept a smile on his face despite listening to the French prince's horrendous ear-splitting screech.

Alexis, the fourteen-year-old scholarship student at Momos Academy, was shocked by the reaction of Prince Ciel. He couldn't believe his ears. How could Prince Ciel say that about a princess? Alexis thought. And calling her a tomboy out of everything?

However, Ciel wasn't done as he continued to screech, "THERE'S NO WAY SHE'S A PRINCESS! THE WORLD WILL END IF SHE IS!"

"Prince Ciel, you're crossing the line!" Alexis said. Realizing that he had scolded a royalty, the young boy then meekly tried to justify his actions for believing in Gina being a princess. "A-although she has a blunt way of speaking a-and she doesn't act like a princess, she has a good heart," he stammered. Based on his explanation, it was as if having a good heart meant that one would automatically be a princess. Simply being kind doesn't justify her unladylike behavior.

Apparently, the French prince thought the same.

"C'est impossible!" he yelled.

Although he isn't particularly close with any princesses during his childhood like his friends were, Ciel has an older sister who attends the famed Ever Realm Academy for Royalty and Nobility. Naturally, his sister is graceful, polite and holds herself with utmost dignity at all times. She is the epitome of a well-bred princess. Therefore, in his eyes, Gina does not fit that image of a royalty.

"She's a fake! I must report this to the United Nations," said Prince Ciel.

Alexis was appalled. "Why the United Nations?"