❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1❞

K01 ‖ The Princes' Alliance: Social Etiquette

𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕲𝖚𝖎𝖉𝖊:
Italic words - the thoughts of a character / a foreign language is spoken
Bold and italic words - a lie, only when Princess Caitlyn's around
Bold, italic and underlined words - the timeline of memories, past, hallucinations etc.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Year 2035
760 United Nations Plaza, Manhattan, New York City

Of all hundred ninety five member states of the United Nations, the United States of America was the last of the members and the last of the five veto powers to give a definite answer to the peace agreement that was proposed during the General Assembly in November. The resolution adopted was to establish schools on both the independent islands, untouched by history, off the west coasts of Alaska.

When the possessor of the two islands proposed the idea, stating that a global effort was needed for it to work, America, Arimight and Australia were among the last to agree; all three leaders stated that they could not envision how the schools could prove useful when there have already been existed such schools which were proven beneficial for young heirs of world leaders.

The man, who was known as a financial genius, hastily agreed that schools of such, namely Institut Le Rosey, Ever Realm Academy (ERA) and Bareel Institute, had proven themselves as the best. However, he was quick to state that ERA, lead by Frank Hellcurt, focuses too much on the past and he did not forget to mention the academy's reputation as the 'school of villains' in contrast to the name 'school of kings' that was held by Institut Le Rosey.

It was no surprise that the billionaire philanthropist would effectively offended the entire assembly when he compared those two schools.

As Caesarius Exley, the longest serving president of the United States of America, was about to abruptly leave the Assembly, the King of England, the Emperor of Russia and the King of France voted in agreement.

Soon, the other member states, albeit reluctantly, followed suit and voted unanimously.

After the Assembly, rumors followed that the philanthropist was seen making a snarky remark to President Exley, and the two men might have come to blows if not for the intervention of the President's own bodyguards.

The truth, however, was not confirmed by either party.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Year 2039
Grand Banquet Hall, Momos Academy 

Horror.

The word best describes the welcoming feast of the newly established boys' school on Momosu Island.

A feast that was meant to bring students of diverse race and culture together through enjoying the variety of delicacies served to them. It was a fool-proof plan by the school's vice principal to educate the young boys about different cultures and heritage, yet the princes of renown world leaders managed to ruin it.

The second prince of Australasia and Oceania leaned back into his chair, a small smirk of amusement taking over his boyish features as he observed the contorted faces of his friends — the most dramatic looking being that of the Prince of France's.

Fifteen-year-old Prince Liam of Australia held back a laugh of amusement, watching his friends survey the food that was set before them in terror, all of them wishing that they had not been that hasty to have the high class sashimi dish from before in an impulsive effort to escape the strict rules of using chopsticks as recited by the Second Imperial Prince of Japan.