❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3❞

𝐚/𝐧: major canon divergence from now onwards. thus, i would appreciate some respect from readers even if you may have some different opinions about the story you knew. read at your own risk. i warned you.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

K02 ‖ Lords of Time: Temporal Efficiency

𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕲𝖚𝖎𝖉𝖊:
Italic words — the thoughts of a character / a foreign language is spoken
Bold and italic words — a lie, only when Princess Caitlyn's around
Bold, italic and underlined words — the timeline of memories, past, hallucinations etc.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Year 2039
Haarborg City, Elderbourne Isle

The southern city of Elderbourne Isle is the only location on the entire island with an airport and harbor, making it the busiest and most developed city in the entire island in terms of tourism and international businesses.

When the Student Council officers from Poposi Academy for Girls stepped foot on the island, they were genuinely amazed by the technological developments of Haarborg City.

"The fashion here is to die for," Maria admired herself in the mirror of the fancy boutique they found, spinning around wearing a short black dress with fine details. "I am truly surprised that this island has any developments at all. Look at this dress! It's so cute, definitely not what I had in mind about Elderbourne fashion."

She turned to her friend who smiled at her from the sidelines.

"What do you think, Princess Neelam?" Maria asked.

Neelam, the youngest princess of India, smiled with her eyes closed, clutching tightly on her black Birkin bag. After an almost six hours flight from Poposi Island to Elderbourne Isle, the Indian princess was about to collapse on her feet out of exhaustion. Tugging the sleeves of her beige-colored trench coat, she let out a soft chuckle, wondering how her friends were still so energetic.

"I think the dress looks lovely, Princess Maria," Princess Neelam said, smiling at her friend. The seventeen-year-old girl with steel gray hair and cool gray eyes of blue to match, was known to the world as Maria Blavatsky but to the students of Poposi Academy, they knew her as Princess Maria, the betrothed of the Russian Prince. "It certainly suits you," Maria beamed at Princess Neelam's words.

After the gray-haired girl turned back to the mirror to admire herself, the Indian princess looked around the boutique, observing its unique layout and smiled gently at the sales ladies stationed around the place, ready to serve their customers.

No matter how much Princess Neelam tried to shake the odd feeling off, it kept bugging her especially when she caught sight of the boutique name.

"Doesn't the name 'Blue Rebelle' sound like a French brand to you?" the Indian princess asked no one in particular.

A loud snort of laughter came from the skirts section and from behind a rack of long skirts, a girl of Korean descent with dark purple hair appeared. Her dark gray eyes produced tears of mirth as she laughed at her best friend's inquiry. "Oh, Neelam," Princess Han Su Jung said condescendingly. "How in the world would 'Blue Rebelle' sound French to you? If anything, it should be American instead."

"True," Maria said, still posing in front of the mirror. "Don't Dior or Chanel sound more French to you? But I suppose this giant island is not important enough to have a Dior or Chanel boutique. This Blue Rebelle is probably the best they could do."