chapter 12

Just a reminder that this is all fiction and if I write the t slur or f slur it is totally just for the character. And if I write anything homophobic/transphobuc it is also just for the character, I myself am in the LGBTQ+ community and I also have a trans brother, I would never say anything homophobic or transphobic on purpose. I just wanted to remind you because there are gonna be some transphobic and homophobic shit in this chapter. I am not gonna remind you each chapter that has homophobic or transphobic shit but there is gonna be loads in here. Also there are gonna be mentions if rape and sexual assault, just a warning. I hope I don't offend anyone. I am also just writing this because I know some people will take it seriously, please don't. I just wanted to put a reminder/trigger warning. Have a great day :) !

Peter's POV

I was just minding my own business in the subway, when I heard someone  suddenly yell at another person. "WHAT THE FUCK? GET OUT MY WAY, TRANNY!" A guy with brown hair and a black cap yelled, causing me to flinch.
"What is wrong with you? I LITERALLY MOVED OUT THE FUNDING WAY SO YOU COULD GET THROUGH! AND DON'T CALL ME THAT BITCH," The other guy, with blonde hair shouted back.
"WELL YOU SHOULD'VE MOVED AND ALSO, YOU WERE BORN A GIRL ME ANY TO LIVE AND OBEY A MAN! YOU ARE NOT A FUCKING BOY AND YOU NEVER WILL BE," The guy with brown hair argued. After that sentence, every noise was blurred out. Did he really think that? Yeah, he did. And rightfully so. I'm a mistake. And I always fucking will be. I'm not normal. I wasnt normal ever since I came out as trans. Maybe Jordan was right. They're all right. I don't deserve to live. No, I don't even deserve to die, to take my pain away. I deserve to be in pain for the rest of my sorry life and even after. Because im not normal. I'm not normal. Jordan was right. I'm not normal. I don't deserve anything good that happens to me.

Peter's Flashback POV
Three months ago.

"What did you want to tell us, Paige?" Jordan asked.
"Umm I-I," I stuttered. I hate being called Paige.
"Its okay, take your time, whatever you want to tell us must be important to you," Aunt May told me.
"I-I uh..um... I'm trans a-and bisexual," I said the last part very quietly but they both heard it. Aunt May looked happy and proud of me but Jordan... Jordan looked... Mad? What? I thought he would be proud of me.
"I um.. I would like to be called Peter and go by he/they," I quietly
continued.
After a while Jordan said something, "No, you're a straight girl and you always will be a straight girl, your not a mother fucking boy or a queer. And if you actually believe you're a boy and queer then you are a disgrace to the family. You will always be Paige. A straight girl. Don't get that nonsense stuck in your head." Aunt May looked shocked, but she didn't say anything.
"But-" I try to argue.
"NO, YOU ARE A STRAIGHT GIRL. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT. YOU ARE A GIRL WHO WILL SOMEDAY LOVE A BOY. YOU ARE STRAIGHT. AS LONG AS YOU LIVE UNDER THIS ROOF YOU ARE A STRAIGHT GIRL. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" He yelled. Aunt May soon left with a terrified look in her eyes, but Jordan payed no attention to her.
"I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" He asked once again. He waited a second. I didn't say anything. I didn't understand. It was my choice after all. Not his. Mine. My choice. My fucking choice.
"You know what? If you really think your a fucking fag then I will teach you how to be straight. Go to your room and I will be there in a second," he commanded.
"I SAID GO!" He said as he slammed his hand on the table, making me jump out of my seat and scurry off to my room.

What was going to happen? Was he going to- no. He wouldn't. Right. He wouldn't rape me.... Right? My eyes got teary and my eye sight blurred slightly. No. No. He wouldn't. He wouldn't. It can't happen to me... It can't.

End of flashback.
Peter's POV

I snapped out of my trance when someone I didn't know started to talk to me, "hey kid, are you okay?" She asked.
"Y-yeah," I replied. I knew I didn't look okay but I didn't care and smiled at her.
"Okay, well you better mive to a different carriage incase this fight suddenly gets physical, poor guy. I don't know why people can't just accept each other for who they are. We are all people after all," she trailed off.
"Thanks for the advice," I said as I turned around and left to another carriage.