Chapter 1

Rosabellas pov
I was home from school. Who am I kidding fuck school. I end up going somewhere other than school. I hate school because I hate people. Literally.

You're probably thinking what does your mum have to say about this. The bitch doesn't know. See I swapped my mums number with mine so the school ring me instead of her. Smart I know. Last month they rang so I told them I had been in an accident and won't be back.

I was at home preparing my mums and step dad Johns food. They normally get home before me but they aren't here, strange. I'm not complaining though. I hate them both. Last night John had his friends over and they took it in turns beating the shit out of me. Just because they felt like it. Fun right! Not.

I still have all the bruises and scars from them all. Some of them may be infected but there's no way in hell I'm going to the hospital. They ask to many questions and I don't feel like answering them. I did try and fight them all off. But when they have a knife and stab you in the arm. It's kinda hard.

I was finished putting their food on their plates and placed them in the microwave ready for them for when they get back.

I ran to the living room enjoying my freedom and put the tv on. I have no idea what I'm doing. My mum and John never let me use it. Said they were a waist of time. Yet,they sit on their lazy arses watching it every night. Hypocrites.

I look at the time to see it 11pm. Where the fuck are they? I went upstairs into my mums room and started looking through her shit. BINGO! Just what I needed. Her cigarettes. Yes I may be 15, but who cares. I need this, sorry no, I deserve this.

I go Into the back garden and started smoking. Fucking relief I swear. Whys the uk got to be so cold. Even in the middle of summer, you still need to have a hoodie and a coat on stand by because you never know when it's going to be cold.

I go back into the house and see it's already 12. I go upstairs and shower. I go into the bathroom locking the door and stripping. I take my hoodie off and observe myself in the mirror. "Fuck me side ways and call me daddy, I look like shit." I say to myself before getting into the shower, scrubbing every last hand that was on my body last night off.

I get out putting on my hoodie and shorts, I dry my hair and put my hair in French plaits. Yes I'm a genius I know. I get myself into bed turning my light off and keeping my little lamp on. See when you grow up with abusers as parents you start to get scared of the dark. Which is shit. But you know we live.

I've decided tomorrow I'm going into school because why the fuck not. I can easily get away with it because I've got a limp because of John and his oh so amazing friends last night.

Next morning
I'm awoken to my stupid fucking alarm. God I hate that alarm, so I threw it. I get up get change and head downstairs. Where the fuck are they? Oh well. I get my bag and leave for school. FUCKING SCHOOL. Never thought I'd say that again.

Once I'm at school I get a new timetable because I was only in school 2 days before I told them I was in an accident. Whoops. I head to my first class which is maths. I look at my timetable to see who I have. Miss rice. Fucking kill me. I hate her. I might kill her. No one would miss her right?

I walk into the classroom and take a seat at the back. She starts talking and blabbering on about maths shit so I decided not to listen and put my head on the desk. "As you all know Pi has an infinite amount of numbers. Can someone tell me the first 10 digits of pi?" I hear miss rice ask the class. So I keep my head down. Silly bitch better not ask me.

"Roseabella, nice to see you in school. Like to answer my question?" I hear her ask me. I look up rolling my eyes. "No thank you." I Shrug. I don't want to answer. "Get up and come write them on the board. NOW." What's with this teacher and always having a stick up her arse.