Chapter 13

Rosabellas pov
I woke up in my room alone. Jax must have left as soon as I fell asleep. I feel like everything that happened last night was a fucking dream but it wasn't.

I get out of bed throwing my messy hair into a bun and head downstairs. It's a school day but I'm not going. Carlton doesn't know this yet but he will as soon as he sees me.

I walk into the kitchen and grab a glass of water when all my brothers walk into the kitchen. "I hope you know I want that bastard dead." I say sipping on my water. "He will be soon bambina. Don't stress your pretty little head." Jacob says ruffling my hair. "Idiota." I mumble dreading his leg from behind. "Ass wipe." He retorts. "Suck my dick brother." I say for everyone to hear. "I'm not gay and even if I was I still wouldn't." He says. "I wouldn't fucking want you to you're my brother weirdo." I laugh.

"School, now. You're all going to be late." Carlton says typing on his laptop. "I'm not going today." I state casually taking another sip from my water waiting for everything to unfold. "And who told you this?" He asks raising his eyebrow. "Ummm me of course. Plus it's not like I'm missing much. I already know everything they're teaching me anyways." I shrug challenging him. "Fine." He sighs going back to what he was doing.

I get my phone out of my pocket quickly texting Jaxon and isa I'm not going to be at school today. They both sent a quick thumbs up and I put my phone away.

"Ugh what the fuck!" Carlton let's out a frustrated sigh. "You ok?" I ask and he nods his head. "Some ass hole hacked into our shit and stole 5 million from us." He sighs and starts vigorously typing away again. "What you trying to do?" I question walking towards him. "I'm trying to 1. Find the low life who did it, 2. Stop other people from doing it, 3. Get through this code shit." He says in one breath. "Mind if I take a look?" And he sighs in defeat pushing his laptop towards me.

"Ok so what do you want done first?" I ask and he looks at me puzzled. "The man it is then." I mumble.

I see the card is from an anonymous person which is a total pain in the fucking ass. I hack into the cards dater base to see it was none other than John. Fucking Imbecile.

"Well you caught the person who stole from you." I say shaking my head. "Who?" He asks intrigued. "John." I sigh while I continue to put up firewalls with some of the most difficult coding I could fucking think of. Then finally I go back on to the tab he was on and do the code for him. "Done." I say passing him back his laptop. "God, you girls are good at finding out information." I just laugh at his comment and put my glass into the sink.

A/n
Ik this is short but I think you guys deserve a chapter from me. I honestly need to start plotting some ideas for this book because yeah you need chapter.

Hi people from TikTok😝

Bye love yas <3