Chapter 23

Rosabellas pov

I drive to the spot Axel took me to and just sit in my car. I start crying again and I start hitting the steering wheel. "For fuck sake." I sob.

tw su!c!de ⚠️

I go into the middle of the chairs and pull out the medication from the doctors. I grab a water bottle and pore all the pills into my mouth. I then down the water and swallow all of the pills.

I look out of my window, tears still streaming down my face as i sit and look at the sunset.

All of a sudden realisation hits me and i realise how much shit im in. I start thinking about the twins and how upset they'd be and how they'd then not have me. This makes me cry more and i grab my phone and text Jax. 'Please help, i did something stupid.'

After a few minutes he rings. "Rosa, what did you do now?" He asks sighing. "I took some pills, please help." I sob and i start going dizzy. "What kind of pills? How many did you take rosa?" He asks and i go numb and I can't talk. I try but it comes out as muffled sounds. "Rosabella! What the fuck is happening." He yells and i just sob. I slur out a small help before going unconscious.

Jaxons pov
"Rosabella, fucking answer me!" I yell and i get no response. I stay on the phone and run into Carlton's office.

"Jaxon, what the fuck are you doing?" Carlton yells and everyone's head turns to me. "It's Rosabella, she said she took some pills and now she's not answering me." I say out of breath as tears threaten to fall. "What? What kind of pills, how many did she take?" He asks and i shake my head. "I don't know she didnt tell me, we need to find her." I sob and he nods his head.

"Are you still on the phone with her?" Enzo asks and i nod my head. He then takes my phone and connects it to his laptop and does some shit. "Fuck, I can't track her." He yells. "Jax, calm down. Where would she be?" Carlton asks and i shake my head as tears profusely stream down my face. "I don't know." I say and he yells.

"Call Axel, tell him to get his ass up and looking for Rosa." He tells me and i nod my head and call him.

Axels pov
Im sat in my car staring into space when my phone starts buzzing. I look a the caller id to see Jax calling me.

"What do you want jaxon?" I say in a cold tone and he sniffles. "It's Rosabella, she took something and we don't know where she is." He sobs and i tense. "What do you mean she took something, what did she take?" I ask. "We don't know, she said something about pills." He says and i nod my head. "I know where she is, meet me at the hospital." I say and end the phone.

I start the car and drive to my secret spot. I put my foot down breaking every driving law possible, going through red lights and drifting round cars.

I finally get there and see her car parked. I jump out of the car and run over to the window. I start banging on it. "Rosabella!" I yell but i get no response. I open her door and carry her to my car and put her in the passenger side.

"Rosabella, open your eyes for me please." I say and i get no response.

I get to the hospital and carry her inside. "Get a fucking doctor here now!" I yell and a doctor comes with a gurney and i place her on it. "What happened?" They ask. "I don't know, she overdosed on something." I say panicking. "Ok wait here and we will call you once we have her stable." The doctor says and i nod my head. "What's her name?" The doctor asks. "Rosabella Merano." I tell them and they nod their head and go through the double doors.

I go into the waiting room and start pacing.

"Axel! Where is she?" I hear someone say and her family walk in. "They took her out back and said they'd call when she's stable." I say and they nod their heads.