Chapter 26

Rosabellas pov
It's been a couple weeks or so since my little downfall and im still not in the best of minds but it is what it is.

Im sat in the kitchen all my brothers talking with each other when the front door opens. "Boys!" I hear someone yell and i turn my head towards the kitchen door.

"Hey dad!" Harrison shouts and he comes walking into the kitchen. "Hey boys." He says and they all nod their heads at him. "Rosabella, i need a word with you." He says and i nod my head following him to his office.

We walk in and i sit in the seat opposite him. "Whats up." I say slouching, getting myself comfortable. "Youre not going to like what im going to say but this is strictly for business." He says and i nod my head slowly. "Go on..." i urge. "You're getting married." He states and i stop breathing for a second. "What?" I ask dumbfounded. "This is for business rosa and your mother thought it was a good idea before you were born." He tells me and i shake my head.

"Am i fuck getting married." I state simply, pacing around his office. "Language, and you have no choice!" He states and i just glare at him. "What do you mean i have no fucking choice?" I seethe and he just glares at me. "It's an arranged marriage, don't be selfish. This is for. Your family." He says and i scoff. "Selfish, im being fucking selfish. Youre being selfish making me do this." I state glaring coldly at him.

"How dare you speak to me like that." He booms, shooting up. His chair tumbling to the floor. "I don't care! I'm not getting married to someone I don't know. I don't even want to get married for fuck sake." I wail, my arms flying through the air.

He comes from behind his desk and approaches me. He grabs my arm and i can smell the alcohol dripping off him. "You do as i say." He grits, his grip on my arm twists tightly. I let out a small hiss in pain and catch a small, sadistic smirk on his face. He then slaps me and my body stumbles back a little.

I stare at him through blurry eyes and he smirks. "Youre just fucking like her." I seethe.

"What the fuck is all the yelling about!" Carlton booms, slamming the door behind him.

"Did you know about it?" I question, a single tear rolling down my cheek. "Know about what?" Carlton questions wearily. "Dear old dad is shipping me off to get married, I've just turned 16 for Christ sake!" I say in frustration.

"Wait what? What do you mean you're getting married?" He asks clearly confused.

"Son, this will better our mafia and you know it. We need the alliance and it's in a contract, there's no way you can break it. It was made before she was even born." He exclaims trying to get Carlton on board.

"She's a fucking teenager dad! What were you thinking?! She's not getting married and no stupid contract will change that." He seethes and I just smile.

"Yes she is! She's the Italian mafia princess, she has to! You already know our mafia is going down hill, we need this alliance." My dad explains keeping a stoic face.

"I'm done with this conversation." I say walking up to him slapping him in the face. "You don't hit girls." I seethe walking out of his office.

I'm shocked. I'm stunned. He actually hit me and threw a tantrum because I said no. The one time I say no and he throws a tantrum like a fucking child.

I'm guessing it was news to Carlton because he was just as pissed as I was and he's normally able to keep his calm but in the office he seemed pissed.

I walk into the kitchen to see the rest of my brothers. I sit down on one of the stools and let out a deep sigh.

"Rosa why is there a red hand print on your face?" Harrison asks, taking my chin in his hand and inspecting my face. All my brothers attention was now on me and they all gathered around me like I was a piece of art in a museum.

"Dad happened." I groan rubbing my temples.

This whole thing has me stressed the fuck out. I've barely just turned 16 and he's getting rid of me? I've not even been here long and he already wants to ship me away to be somebody else's fucking problem.

"What do you mean dad happened?" Jacob asks looking at me intensively. "Did he do this?" Zane pipes up, his fist clenching by his sides. "Who else would have done it." I sigh.

"I'm going to fucking kill him." Zane says. If this was an animation he would have smoke coming out of his ears i swear.

"Just fucking leave it. He's trying to get rid of me, I've not even been here a full year and I've met the bastard what? Twice? Where the fuck does he go anyways?" I grit out, my anger taking over.

"What do you mean Rosa? You're not making any sense." Emilio says, pulling me into a side hug.

"He's trying to marry me off for some business deal or some shit. Apparently mum made and signed a contract that is 'un breakable' before I was even born. He said something about it benefiting the family or something, and when I refused he slapped me. He threw a tantrum like a child because for the first time because I said no." I sigh running my hand through my hair.

"That's fucking ridiculous!" Zane and Harrison yell at the same time with me nodding my head in agreement. "Trust me, I know." I groan out in frustration.
---------

Small post for you all since it's been far to long. Please point out it this doesn't go with the story line because I'll change it soon I'm just to lazy to do it now.

Big part is coming up soon and the truth WILL come out 😃😃

Anyways love ya <3