Chapter 7

Rosabellas pov
We get home and we all sit in the living room watching the boys play their games while dad and Costello are upstairs doing work.

I go up to my room and shower and get changed into black sweats and Nike hoodie. I put my fluffy socks.

I make my way downstairs and go into the dining room for dinner. The maids came in and placed yet another buffet of food in front of us.

Jacob grabs my plate and puts a shit load of food on my plate. "Jesus Jacob I'm not going to eat all that." I say looking at him.

"Oh yes you will sister, you've not been eating properly." He says glaring at me.

"I have too been eating." I say glaring at him.

"Whatever, eat. Now." He says giving me a cold look.

I start eating and manage to eat half before getting full. I stare at my plate and start playing with my food.

"Eat Rosabella." Costello says looking at me.

"I'm not hungry." I say staring right back at him.

"Eat. Now." And now I'm having a full on staring contest with him.

"Fine. You won't leave this table until you finish." Costello says smirking at me.

"Fine by me." I say glaring at him.

After a while everyone got up and left and I stay put.

The maids came in and cleaned up everyone's plate a part from mine. Thanks Costello love you too brother.

An hour later Harrison and Zane come in. "You have to eat the rest Rosabella."

"Mhm I really don't. I told you I'm not hungry. I ate half, more than I usually would." I say sighing.

"Yep well Jacob and Costello made it clear to eat it all. So if you want to move I'd eat it." Zane says smirking. I give him a small shrug and they both sigh and leave.

I've been sat for 2 hours straight and it's now 9pm. I'm not eating. I was full 2 hours ago and I'm still full 2 hours later.

It's now been 4 hours and it's 11pm. Costello, Jacob and dad come in and close the door.

"Stubborn thing aren't you." Dad says smirking.

"I told you I wasn't hungry I ate more than half, which can I say, is more than usual." I say shrugging.

"Fine. Go. Get some sleep. You're lucky it's the weekend. Also, your meeting the rest of the family tomorrow." Jacob says.

"I'm meeting the rest of the family? Haven't we got enough with all of you?" I ask them seriously.

"If you think there's loads of us, wait until you meet everyone tomorrow." Costello says.

"Mhmmm how many?" I ask curiously.

"You have 3 uncles, 3 aunts, and 18 cousins." Dad says smirking.

I choke a bit. "How many cousins?!" I ask very shocked.

"You heard little sis." Jacob says smirking.

"Jesus does our family no know what contraception is?" I mumble getting up.

"Don't worry bambina, you will be fine. Go to bed." Dad says smiling.

"Goodnight." I say smiling and walking to my room.

I get into bed and fall asleep instantly.
-------------
I wake up with the sun blinding me furiously. I stretch and make that stupid noise everyone makes when they stretch. You all know what I mean.