Chapter 18

Rosabellas pov

"Who was that? Where are you going?" Axel asks and i just ignore him jumping down and back through my window running into my closet. "Rosabella." He says in a cold tone. "I need to take care of something." I say putting my guns and knives in their usual places and grab my keys.

I head downstairs axel hot on my tail. "Carlton! Ill be back later:" i yell and go into the garage and hop into my car. "Rosabella wait!" I hear axel yell but im already driving out f the estate.

I put the address into my phone and speed to where Jaxon is probably breaking every speeding law there is.

I get there and drive round back. I get out of the car and walk into the ally way Jaxon said he was in.

"Ahh Rosabella, we meet again." I hear someone say and i turn around facing the man. I take a closer look and im shocked.

"What do you want Carlos?" I seethe, my hand on my gun ready to Shoot this bastard. "I want you of course." He says a small smirk on his face.

I see Jaxon walk next to me his gun drawn, pointing at Carlos. "She's not going anywhere." Jaxon seethes, glaring at him. "When i want something i get it, and what I want is you." He says smirking at me.

Jaxon shoots Carlos's shoulder and he falls to the ground hissing in pain. "You could have just killed him." I mumble walking over to Carlos. "What do you want Carlos?" I spit and he just laughs. "er kommt." He says and i kick him in the side of the head.

"He's coming? What the fuck is that supposed to mean." I groan. "Help me get him into the car." I groan and we drag his lifeless body into the trunk of my car. We both get in and i start driving to one of my houses.

"What were you doing with him." I ask Jaxon. "He approached me, i was minding my own business." He says lifting his hands in surrender. "Whatever, did he say anything to you?" I ask and he nods. "He said Gerhard is looking for you and he's said he got paid 5 million to kidnap you" he says confused and i just sigh, running my hands through my hair. "Who's Gerhard?" He asks. "He's the German don, he has my bitch of a mother and wants to take me for some sick type of revenge." I briefly explain and he nods his head.

We make it to one of the houses i own and we drag him into the basement. Jaxon splashes cold water on Carlos and he jolts awake.

"What did Gerhard tell you?" I ask, yanking his hair back so he's looking up at me. He says nothing. "Germans and their fucking ways." I groan letting go of his hair.

I grab one of my knives and stab it into his thigh. "Why are you doing this Carlos?" I seethe slowly pulling the knife out. "Bosses orders." Is all he says.

"Bosses order my arse, he would send someone more capable than you." I say grabbing some pliers and grabbing his hand. "No one is more capable than me, I'm the one who fucking trained you!" He yells at me. I pull his fingernail out slowly and painfully. His screams sending music to my ears.

"Far from fucking train you sick bastard." I say shooting his knee caps. "Who sent you?" I question and he smiles at me. "wir werden sehen." He smiles and i send a punch after punch to his face.

I then end his miserable life by slicing his throat. His blood all over me. "Bastard." I mumble walking out of the basement.

"Time will tell? Is this some sort of game?" Jaxon asks and i shrug. "You need a ride home?" I ask and he shakes his head. "I was hoping i could speak to your brother." He says and i look at him confused. "Which one?" I ask. "Carlton." I nod my head and we make our way to my car and i start the drive home.

"About what happened earlier this week, i really am sorry." He says his face full of guilt. "It's fine." I tell him and he nods his head. "So how are things, what's been happening in your life recently?" He asks and i look at him with a raised brow.

"Well my brothers and their friends know im shadow." I tell him and he chokes. "What!?" He yells. "Well i had to, the Germans are up my arse and after all they are my family, also the twins friends know." I say shrugging and he nods his head.

I pull into the garage and we both jump out of the car. "Ill take you to his office he's probably there." I say and he nods his head following closely behind me.

I know on Carlton's office door and he tells me to come in. I open the door allowing Jaxon inside. "Jax needs to speak with you about something. Once your done come find me." I say leaving them be.

I walk into my bathroom and take a long needed shower.

Carltons pov
I hear the front door open and i assume Rosabellas back from whatever she was doing. She's grounded.

I hear a knock on my door telling whoever it is to come in and in walks Rosabella with blood all over her and her friend Jaxon. ""Jax needs to speak with you about something. Once your done come find me." She tells us both and leaves us.

"What do you need to speak with me about?" I question continuing my paper work. "I want our mafias to join forces." He says and i snap my head towards him. "What do you mean, our mafias." I ask him. "I'm next in line to the British mafia, I've spoke to my dad and he said he's willing to form an alliance with you for the sake of Rosabella." He explains and i put my pen down and lean in my seat. "My dad sees her as his daughter, he knows what the Germans are planning. I just want her safe, she's been through to much and needs all the help she can get." He explains and i nod my head. "Ill give him a call, go home kid, get some rest and pack a bag. I want you here 10am." I tell him and he nods his head. "Thank you." He tells me and i nod my head.

He then leaves my office and give Adam a ring. Me and him are close friends.

Rosabellas pov
Im lying in bed when Jaxon waltzes into my room. "What did you two talk about?" I ask and he shakes his head. "You'll find out tomorrow. Ill see you later." He tells me and i nod my head and he leaves my room.

After he left I went to Carlton's office and walk straight in. "What did you and Jaxon talk about?" I question, curious to what they were talking about. "You'll find out tomorrow." He says and i just sigh.

"Why did you walk in here with blood all over you?" He asks looking at me. "Someone from mine and Jaxons past got paid 5 million to take me to Gerhard." I say leaning back in my chair. "Who?" He asks. "Someone who trained me and Jaxon when we were younger." I tell him and he just sighs. "I take it you took care of him?" He questions and i just nod my head.

"Go to bed bella, its late." Carlton tells me and I nod my head. "Goodnight fratello." I say leaving his office.

I walk into my room to see axel sat on my bed. "What are you doing in here?" I question him and he snaps his head towards me. "God, you're ok, thank god." He says letting out a sigh of relief. "I'm always ok." I tell him.

I pick my oodie off the floor and start taking my clothes off. i turn around to get my oodie when i see axel still in my room. "What the fuck are you still doing here." I say quickly pulling the oodie over my head.

"Well if i knew you were getting changed i would have left." He says smirking. "I'm not complaining though." And i glare at him.

"Do you need anything or are you just trying to annoy me more than i already am?" I question. "I liked the view so i stayed." He says shrugging and i hit his arm. "You're funny." I say jumping onto my bed like a starfish and he follows me.

"How's your head? Have you changed the bandages?" He asks and i shake my head no. "Come on, ill help." He says dragging me off the bed by my arm.

"Stooop, i want to go to sleep." I groan while he drags me along the floor into the bathroom. "You can sleep after." He mumbles getting the first aid kit out of the cabinet. "Get off the floor bella." He groans but I don't budge.

After a little, he gets bored of my antics and picks me up like im nothing and places me on the counter next to the sink.

He grabs the wipes and starts cleaning in. I lean my head on his shoulder and close my eyes since the room is to bright.

Axels pov
As im cleaning her stitches, she leans her head on me. I then add the bandage and realise she's asleep. I then pick her up bridal style and walk towards her bed.

I place her down and pull the covers over her. "Where are you going?" She whispers to me. "I'm going to bed." I tell her and she shakes her head. "Stay." She says and moves over. "Your brothers are going to kill me if they find out." I tell her and she laughs. "Not if I kill you first."