Chapter 29

Rosabellas Pov

I watch as mr mysterious walks through my front door and my dad shake his hand formally.

"Here she is, this is my daughter Rosabella. Rosabella this is your fiancé Carlos." My father says and I glare at him and he glares right back.

"Nice to meet you, Rosabella." He says and I glare even harder. "Likewise." I say walking away to go find Carlton.

"Carlton! Where's your fat ass!" I yell from the bottom of the stairs.

"I don't have a fat ass." I hear him behind me and I jump in fright.

I turn around to see him sulking like a little kid.

"Office. Now." I seethe and he follows me to his office.

I get in and sit in his chair and he raises his eyebrow but sits opposite me anyways.

"Ok so how am I meant to tell dad I'm not marrying him?" I ask and he sighs.

"It's like taking a bandaid off, you just have to rip it." He tells me and I groan.

"This is going to cause so much arguments I can't deal." I say putting my head into my hands and he chuckles.

"You will be alright, you're not doing this alone. Me and the rest of your brothers will be here to support you." He says and I stand up and give him a giant hug.

There was suddenly a knock on the door all my brothers come piling in.

"You're not marrying that ugly fuck." Is the first thing that comes out of the twin's mouth and I laugh.

"Sit down we have a lot to discuss brothers." I say and the all nod closing the door behind them and taking a seat.

"Ok, explain." Harrison says and I sigh.

"So basically, the contract says that both me and mr mysterious have to be full Greek and Italian. But none of us are full Italian because of our mothers mother." I tell them and they look at me confused.

"None of us are 100% Italian." Carlton says and there's a bunch of 'ahh's' and 'ohhh's' from them.

"So you're not marrying him?" Zane asks and I nod. "Does dad know?" He asks and I shake my head.

"But it's good for business." Jacob says and I snap my head towards him.

"And? This is my life he's ruining. I'm 16 years old for fuck sake, my life hasn't even begun." I explain and he shakes his head in disapproval.

"This will get us higher up in the ranks." Emilio says, deciding to add his input.

"Sorry but this is my life. I already lost most of it because of the thing that birthed us. I'm not having it taken away just for some business deal." I say and both jacob and Emilio shake there head.

"But this is for dad, your dad. He's done everything for you." Jacob says and Carlton glares at him.

"We have a dinner to attend to." He says pushing his chair back aggressively and pulling me along out the door with him.

We walk into the dining room hand in hand and he sits me next to him.

"Ahh Carlos, this is my eldest son, Carlton. Carlton this is Rosabellas fiancé." My dad says and Carlton stares daggers at him.

If looks could kill he'd be 6 foot under.

The rest of my brother waltz in and my dad introduces them all to Carlos.

Food is served and Carlos starts asking questions.

"So Rosabella, how old are you?" He asks digging into the bolognaise, that's really delicious, but that's not the point.