Chapter 19

20k readers thank you so much.
---
Rosabellas pov
I woke up this morning to a loud thud followed by a groan. "What the fuck?" I say confused. I look around my room to see nothing out of place until i see axel getting up off the floor.

"What are you doing in here?" I ask really confused. "You wanted me to stay here last night." He tells me and i look at him confused until my memory catches up with me.

You're really slow you know that?
You're back
You wouldn't be here without me otherwise you'd be dead bitch
I wish i was

"Yeah, um ok." I mumble to myself. "Can you leave so i can change?" I ask and he nods his head and leaves.

I make my way to my closet and put some leggings and plain black body suit on with some fluffy socks and fluffy jacket. Why I didn't purchase this earlier i will never know.

I make my way downstairs into the kitchen to see everyone there including Jaxon. "What are you doing here so early?" I ask getting some bread to make toast. "I have something to tell you all." Carlton says grabbing everyone's attention. I put my bread in the toaster and wait for him to get on with his speech.

"Spit it out fratello, im not getting any younger." I say. "Ok, well as you all know the Germans are up our asses so we've joined forces with the British." He says and i choke. "With who, who now?" I ask attempting to get my breath back. "The British mafia." He repeats and i look between him and Jaxon. "This is what you wanted to talk to him about?" I question Jaxon and he nods his head.

"You all now Jaxon, were on the same team, so no fighting." Carlton says looking at no one in particular, cough cough Harrison.

I get the butter out of the fridge and get my toast out of the toaster and start putting butter on the two slices. "Thanks bella." Jacob says taking a piece. "Fuck you." I seethe.

"bella my office." Carlton says and i follow him with my piece of toast.

We get to his office and i sit in my usual seat. "With the recent events, your no longer aloud out of this house alone. One of us have to be with you." He tells me and i nod my head. "So i still have to go to school?" I ask and he shakes his head. "I've taken a look at your grades, I've asked if your able to graduate early and they've agreed. You still have to go but for the mean time you're ill." He says and i nod my head. "Thank you." "Have you thought about what you want to do once you graduate?" He asks and i shake my head.

"Well anyways, you're going to the wearhouse to train with your brothers and the rest of the boys today so go get ready and they'll meet you in the garage." He says and i let out a loud groan.

I leave his office and make my way to my room. Once there i walk into my closet and change into a sports bra and put my trainers on.

I make my way downstairs and into the garage to see all the boys there waiting for me. "I'm driving." I say grabbing my keys. Jaxon, axel, Alex and Jamie get in my car and the others separate into another two.

I leave the estate and start driving to the wearhouse.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to ask him?" I say to Jaxon. "I wanted it to be a surprise." He shrugs and i just ignore him. Im not bothered but i feel as if he could have told me.

I park my car and we make our way into the wearhouse. I walk in with my head held high ignoring all the whistles that are echoing around us and walk into the gym.

The boys went off to do their own thing and i make my way to the treadmill.

I ran for 10 minutes on a small incline, which is an accomplishment because im the laziest person ever. I then make my way over to the punching bag.