Chapter 5

Ok so a little context. I was really tired writing the last chapter hence it was short and shit. But idc. I'm going to be posting more short chapters for a while because some people prefer more shorter chapter so I'll be doing that for you guys.

I've also just shit myself coz I thought my house was going to blow up but it was a dragon fly that looked like a spider and I cried 😂 I killed it though so we're all good now. But also I've got to many ideas floating around in my head. So if things change or something doesn't make sense I will happily explain because I want this to be the best it could possibly be.

Someone also commented on my TikTok if there will be any love interests. See I want to do it. The only thing stopping me is her age. There's nothing wrong with her age I just idk. Just had a brilliant idea so hehehe just wait and see.

Also will be a lot of time skips so be prepared because like ye. Enjoy love yas.
--------------------
Roseabellas pov
"Roseabella, we meet again." I look up shocked. I didn't recognise him at first but now it's clicked. "Oh I'm going to have so much fun with you." I say grinning easily.

Now you're probably thinking, Rosa who's he. This ladies and gentlemen is my dads best friend. Christopher. See this man raped me, luckily I was able to kick him off of me and get away from him.

Since this man likes having sex with kids. I think he deserves a punishment all pedophiles should get. I rip his pants off and pick my knife back up. "A bit forward now aren't you Roseabella." He grinned. "Oh I'm forward? Mhm remember last year?" I say punching him in the face. He gave me a bloody smile and I scoffed. "You loved it. We both know you did." He says grinning. "I WAS FUCKING 14 A CHILD, IM STILL A FUCKING CHILD YOU MONSTER." I scream at him.

Before he could say anything else I chopped his ding dong off. He screams and I just laugh. I cut it in half and put one half in his mouth. I grab duck tape and put it over his mouth so he doesn't spit it out. Since I'm such a monster. I shove my knife into the whole that is left and start scraping some shit out. I then grab the other half and shove that in the little hole I created. His screams and cries were muffled and I grinned. "That's what pedophiles like you get for touching and taking away children's innocence. Your not worth the calories I burn talking to you." I spit at him.

I walk out of the room and go up to my room. I lock the door and go into my bathroom. I strip of my clothes putting them in the basket and step into the shower.

I turn the water on hot and slide down the wall. My breathing falters and I'm now struggling to breath.

I get out the shower get changed and go into my room. I curl up into a ball on the bed still not being able to breath.

*flashback TW r@pe⚠️*
"Come here you little bitch." Christopher commands
"No, s-stay away from me you monster." I say trembling.
He chases me up stairs and as he gets closer he pulls on my leg. I kick him in the face and carry on up the stairs and into my room.

I enter just on time and was able to slam the door in his face. He starts pounding on the door screaming for me to let him in.

He eventually breaks the door down and comes towards me. At this point I was a crying mess.

"This is what little sluts like you deserve." He whispers in my ear.

He pulls up my dress and rips my underwear off. He quickly undoes his pants and forces himself on me.

I screamed, kicking and punching at him to get off. But he wouldn't. He kept going and going. It hurt me so bad.

He left me. In my own blood. I felt disgusting. I was on the bathroom floor for hours. I couldn't cry, I felt numb.

I showered scrubbing my body. Feeling absolutely disgusting.

* end of flashback and tw*

Someone was shaking me. I look up to see Costello. I kick and punch him to get off me because all I see is his face. I hate him, I fucking hate him.

"Roseabella! Roseabella!" Costello yells. I move away from him. I couldn't breath. Tears were flowing down my cheeks.

"Roseabella, look at me." I look at him.

"Breath with me kiddo." He says, taking deep breaths in through his mouth and out through his nose.

He does this for a few minutes and I copy him.

My breaths begin to slow a little and my vision gets less and less blurry. I look up to see Costello and all of my brothers looking at me worried.

"Get out, GET OUT ALL OF YOU!" I scream at them. They all leave and looked at me shocked.

I get up and go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and I look like shit. I splash some cold water in my face and go back into my room.

I look at my phone to see a missed call off iris. I text her and tell her I'm busy and I'll see her at school tomorrow.

I go downstairs and make my way into the kitchen. I grab a glass of water and take small sips.

All my brothers walk into the kitchen and look at me worried.

"Stop it." I say looking at them.

"Stop what?" Harrison says glaring at me.

"The starring." I say bluntly giving him a glare back.

"So your going to act like nothing happened?" Emilio says nonchalantly.

"Like what happened? I don't know what your talking about." I say walking to the pantry and getting a waffle cone. I go to the freezer and get the cookie dough I scream I will always love.

"Roseabella." Jacob says sternly.

"Mhm." I say smiling at my boyfriend I call cookie dough ice cream.

"Don't ignore me." Jacob says taking a step towards me. I take a step back and glare at him.

"That is what we're talking about Roseabella." Zane says.

"What that I took a step back because he's invading my personal space?" I say glaring at all 5 of them.

"Rosabella!" Costello yells. I jump back in surprise.

"WHAT. WHAT DO YOU ALL WANT? IM NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING, ITS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!" I yell. All I want to do is eat my fucking boyfriend in peace. Jesus is that so hard to ask these days.

"Wew, wew, wew. Why's everyone shouting." I hear someone say and they walk through the door.
-------------
Hehehe cliff hanger bitches.

I'm watching after ever happy AND ITS SO FUCKING GOOD!!!!!

Hehehe I'm so happy I've left a cliff hanger coz I like teasing you all.